Kalvin Phillips

He actually wants to play doesn't he? He was bought and is being paid handsome wage, that's on the club.

His integrity inn my mind is very much intact.

Also as far as trophies are concerned, he can tell his grandkids that he won a treble and multiple premier league titles after the treble too.

Silverware doesn't really take context into account so his legacy on paper will look great to the future generation of football fans.

“& when I retired I bought Yorkshire……”

What is his biggest failing? not being good enough to challenge Rodri, we are letting City down with this constant pulling him down, it is devaluing him, so what is his value? about £10 million a year loan, just imagine a team coming up, that does not know where they will be next year, getting an England player on a temporary deal represents good business. For ourselves it represents £30 million loans, around £15 million amortization, paying of most of his fee. A loss of his wages and position, whether that be a squad place or loan spot.
But who is to blame, not the player, not the fans, but the person who thought he could do a job he could not. Lets blame that person not the player as that is bad for City and our reputation as fans.

yes we fucked up BUT for his own inegrity looking back after his career has finished he should move...sitting on the bench wasting his best years as a pro ......anyone with integrity would should regret that. I personally would be embarrassed and would rather play
I suspect he would rather play - the problem seems to be no-one currently appears to want him??
I've seen, I think, 1 rumour of alleged interest from a Turkish club.
There'll be movement at some point, but it'll be a loan somewhere with us footing the bill around Aug 30th/31st.
We made an error, it's not on him. Good player just not what we thought we saw

We will not be able to sell him. It will be loans until his contract expires. Hes on huge money for a player of his calibre. Few teams will take him on loan with city covering at minimum 60 percent of his wages

You can't force him out unfortunately
no one is trying to force him out....and my posts are suggesting that...Im suggesting that we make it easier for him to get a deal....no one is going to buy him at 30m for instance.....not after the last few seasons and loans but put a minimal fee on it some club will take a chance on him.

But the respect bit is correct.....if he was to choose to sit there and do nothing till the end of his contract why would anyone respect that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.