Kalvin Phillips

Our midfield will be in a bit of a state of flux at the start of the season - no Gundo or KdB - so I am pretty certain that Pep will want Rodri to play and provide some solidity in most games. Getting Kovacic up to speed will also be a priority so I am not expecting K-P to start games in the league or Europe.

The best thing he could do is get himself into absolutely top shape the way Stephen Ireland did before his outstanding season in 2008 (iirc).

Yeah that's a good shout re Ireland.

Our midfield will be in a bit of a state of flux at the start of the season - no Gundo or KdB - so I am pretty certain that Pep will want Rodri to play and provide some solidity in most games. Getting Kovacic up to speed will also be a priority so I am not expecting K-P to start games in the league or Europe.

The best thing he could do is get himself into absolutely top shape the way Stephen Ireland did before his outstanding season in 2008 (iirc).
Superman underpants needed ASAP !

Amazon Prime documentary about his first season at City. Kalvin Phillips: The Road to City due soon… next few weeks.Source MEN

Is it two hours of him eating burgers at a service station on the M62?
I don’t know lol. I will watch it though. I am intrigued to know what’s happened here. I suspect the documentary must have been ok’d by the club ?? I still live in hope he will come good for us.

Seems as though he has his head screwed on and he is ready to give it his best..........Great to hear.

“I’m not expecting to be in the team or start. But if I don't I’m going to push to get involved more. I’d love to play more, be involved more and win, but I know how difficult it is and I hope this season is a lot better for me.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.