Kalvin Phillips

Bloody nora - is he STILL here. I suppose that’s what happens when you give a bloke a job way above their ability and give them a huge contract- where’s the incentive to go? I still want to know who recruited him and what they saw in him. Did Pep have a say in it - I can’t think so.

Bloody nora - is he STILL here. I suppose that’s what happens when you give a bloke a job way above their ability and give them a huge contract- where’s the incentive to go? I still want to know who recruited him and what they saw in him. Did Pep have a say in it - I can’t think so.

John Stones did, in fact i remember he is being told in his earlier seasons with us by Pep that John is not part of his plan anymore and he better start to considering to search a new club.

John obviously didn't want to give up and still insisting to stay in the club to prove Pep wrong. John did exactly that to become he was today.

Not saying Philips will become exactly like John but you can never be sure. Maybe Pep likes Phillips new attitude and will giving him chances when they start training in preseason.

Seems as though he has his head screwed on and he is ready to give it his best..........Great to hear.

“I’m not expecting to be in the team or start. But if I don't I’m going to push to get involved more. I’d love to play more, be involved more and win, but I know how difficult it is and I hope this season is a lot better for me.”

I have just seen a pic of him and he looks fat as fuck genuinely, beer in hand in Greece somewhere. Compare his condition to Henderson who has been on a mad summer training regime. This guy won’t make it here.

I listened to his interview this morning, he comes across a very grounded, humble young man. This season is make or break for Kalvin, he needs a really good pre-season and let's hope he stays injury free and gets some opportunities to prove himself. He knows it won't be easy but he sounds like he is up for the fight which is good to hear.

I have just seen a pic of him and he looks fat as fuck genuinely, beer in hand in Greece somewhere. Compare his condition to Henderson who has been on a mad summer training regime. This guy won’t make it here.

Post the pic please.

If he really is in such a condition.......that would be very disappointing considering the past 12 months.

Henderson is 33 years old, he’s simply trying to keep his career going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.