Kalvin Phillips

Post the pic please.

If he really is in such a condition.......that would be very disappointing considering the past 12 months.
Would hardly say fat as fuck

call-pricing-usage-manchester-citys-830890609.jpg

No......and it might just be the worst angle of 100 other shots......but neither does he look anywhere near peak condition,he looks like the average Joe.

This kid needs not to provide any excuses after the season he has just had.

I have just seen a pic of him and he looks fat as fuck genuinely, beer in hand in Greece somewhere. Compare his condition to Henderson who has been on a mad summer training regime. This guy won’t make it here.

Is this what Fat AF looks like these days?

Clearly he has got off to a bad start with many on here, but I for one hope that he repays the faith shown in him by the club when buying him, and turns his performances around.

Obviously he has to make sure that he gets himself fit and ready to perform whenever asked, and on the face of it is not ready to deputise for Rodri, but there will be opportinities for him to show what he can do.

This place at times is pathetic with players being criticised and called all sorts of things without knowledge of what actually happens in the background.

I will be delighted if Phillips turns things around and proves people wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.