Kalvin Phillips

Amazing how many pages there are on his performance thread when there's never any performances to discuss.

The above is true.......but its purely a thread title,this is all things Kalvin.

I suspect the penny will drop,with some help and encouragement.....and he will soon resurrect his career in a setting more appropriate,ie. West Ham.

Can't agree. Pep gave him chances and found a player who was not even close to the technical ability required, not even at the level of our academy players. That isn't Pep's fault.
What has that got to do with the recruitment of the lad.

Pep signed Zlatan at a big fee too, but then kicked him to the curb when he wasn't able to grasp what Pep wanted on the field.

Pep wants a "top top top top top top top team" according to his quote in the all of northing documentary. He doesn't want "basics of footballs". He wants rocket scientists.

I just don't see Kalvin making the grade in advanced football calculus.
Right, so what's your point here?
My original point still stands, Pep signed off on this lad and clearly had spoken with Bielsa etc.

So he doesn't get a free pass now like some are giving him and just putting the blame solely at the recruitment teams feet.

We need to involve him in the Paqueta deal somehow. I imagine he's been told behind the scenes he won't be getting any meaningful minutes; so rejuvenate yourself at a West Ham or see your career fizzle to nothingness.

We made a mistake. He isn't good enough and moreover, he isn't trusted. Our manager couldn't have made it clearer with those subs last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.