Kalvin Phillips

Just to echo some of these comments im confused why people are mad at him.

Perhaps he isnt good enough but you cant blame him for wanting to fight for his right to be here.

I don’t think we should write him off just yet, it was his first year last year and we know as city fans under pep the first year for players can be difficult.
Phillips will get his chances this season, it’s gonna be a long season with a lot of games. So let’s see how he does and hopefully he takes his opportunities.

Perhaps he isnt good enough but you cant blame him for wanting to fight for his right to be here.
I can't blame him for wanting to grin like an idiot on the bench while taking home silly money

I don't blame him for wanting to fight - he's just not at our level and that's fine.

What I find annoying, as do many others, is his gurning and jumping around and kissing trophies that he's contributed absolutely fuck all towards. He should have a bit of a reality check.

I'd be embarrassed to even be in the photos if it were me.

I don't blame him for wanting to fight - he's just not at our level and that's fine.

What I find annoying, as do many others, is his gurning and jumping around and kissing trophies that he's contributed absolutely fuck all towards. He should have a bit of a reality check.

I'd be embarrassed to even be in the photos if it were me.

As would the majority of us.......

As for the fight bit,if fucking only.....he doesn't look like he has the motivation to do anything but pick up his wages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.