Kalvin Phillips

Not sure what all this paying off issue has come from.

If we make it clear we no longer want him, he will have to look for a new club and if he has to take a pay cut, we will have to pay the difference but talk of paying him 30M plus to get rid is fantasy.
He has an agreed contact with the club. He can, if he wants stay here for it's full term or be compensated if the club push him out.

That's where the paying out issue comes from

Beggars belief how many don't understand contracts or only see what they want to see

He has an agreed contact with the club. He can, if he wants stay here for it's full term or be compensated if the club push him out.

That's where the paying out issue comes from

Beggars belief how many don't understand contracts or only see what they want to see
IF he leaves to another club we only have to pay the difference in wages if his new wage decreases.

Obviously we have to pay the agreed amount if he stays, I never questioned that.

All this BS about him not being good enough, comes from what. Having started less than a dozen games. Rodri needs a break. And I don't see a better DM at the club right now

He’ll be like a new signing this season
How Oliver Stone took revenge on cocaine by writing the Scarface screenplay  | The Independent | The Independent

All this BS about him not being good enough, comes from what. Having started less than a dozen games. Rodri needs a break. And I don't see a better DM at the club right now
Going off his time here and times rodri has needed a rest and him not playing I would say Kev on crutces has a better chance at playing as DM before him ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.