Kamala Harris

I'd prefer Harris to win because Trump just talks shit all the time. But I'm under no illusions that she'll be any better than all the other lunatics that have been in charge of the asylum that is the USA .
She'll carry on supporting Israel, get the west involved in wars around the globe, and do jack shit about the appalling gun crime at home, all while celebrating the obscene wealth of people like Musk.
If you think Harris will celebrate obscene wealth you are well short of understanding her.

Do you know why? Because MOST people on here don't drop the other shoe.

Every large accusation thrown at Trump can be thrown at Biden, but people don't want to hear it. Similar in many cases for Harris.

It's fucking bullsit how people accept the gaslighting, but I'd rather turn it into a flaming spotlight on the issue on nothing being truly different where it matters. Fundamentally nothing is different.

So dumb is the take on here, they refuse to realise the Dems have carried on some of Trump policies, whilst attacking those same policies!!

I point this out all the time, but eyes get covered!!
Trump is running against Harris, not Biden.

If you think Harris will celebrate obscene wealth you are well short of understanding her.
Maybe true. However on the day a billionaire businessman walks in space whilst many on the planet are living in poverty I stand by my assertion that the economic system we have is mainly benefitting the very rich.
As you say she might want to change that.

I respect your post.

Are you not bothered by the manipulation of what democracy is actually about? As I've said before, we saw the attack dogs of the media sway people to vote against their interests in maligning and demonising Corbyn, inserting the Zionist Starmer.

In the US, for anyone who actually gives a shit, we saw what the Dem supporters did to Sanders, first denying coverage of his rallies compared to Trump and Clinton and now the Dems and media suppress the access to other voices, more left than them in The Green Party's anti-zionist leader in Jill Stein by kicking them off ballots and challenging their right to be part of the 'democratic' process for voting choice, dragging them through courts.

My problem is, if the Dems have no fear of debate or are truly 'democratic', why suppress others? Let them sink or swim by the merit of their policies.

But, this is not a democracy, not one you think there is, just the illusion of two choices that's given by the billionaire class to you to choose from.

BOTH the Dem and GOP are funded by the same bad faithed actors like Black Rock and AIPAC etc, so it doesn't matter to them who's chosen. Harris has chosen former Black Rock CEOs to be in her party, similar to what Obama and Biden did before her. Trump, similar, but slightly less controllable.

Isn't it strange that a pres candidate was almost assassinated a few weeks ago has largely been forgotten! Because ABT?? Would this be the same if it were Biden or Harris?

You stated posters on here are ABT rather than Pro Biden? Harris. Show me the critiques from the same posters that are ABT towards Biden-Harris, that you ask from me about Trump. You won't find it anywhere. I'm just more visible about showing people there's no true difference where it matters.

The future is not different for the West and not any better with the same people running the system, just different puppets at the helm.

Anyway, I like this view from Salvati who, like me, gives not one fuck about either of them...

Enjoy your day.

I’m glad you respect my post. It is a lot better to debate cordially than to name call, isn’t it?
If I don’t understand your point of view I will ask you for clarification. Same goes for anyone else in here.
I was always that way from early school days. I was never afraid to ask ‘how?’ Or ‘why?’
It didn’t get me into conflict with my teachers and I see no reason why random people I don’t know in here should see it as a sign of conflict either. Rather use me, as certain teachers did, as a guage of how well they were getting their lesson across.

Having said all that, there’s a lot in what you said and it’s not new to me.
Am I bothered? Well yes and at the same time I’ve come to realise that progress comes in small steps and you change what you have influence over.

You seem to argue points in here that are beyond the scope of yourself certainly and also perhaps those with skin in the game of the election we are talking about.

American foreign policy ain’t changing, we can agree on that.
Do we regard it as a democracy at all? Well I do believe I’ve argued amicably that point with some of the same protagonists that you regularly spar with. It is flawed but they are not the only so called democracy that is funded by billionaire businessmen. Unfortunately it is the way of the world.
I used to shout at the moon too, but for my own sanity, I have come to realise the small changes I have control over are where my energy is best spent.

Where you and I majorly differ is, I can see that same self preservation in responses from people in here and I can fully appreciate that at an internal level nationally, for our fellow members from America, there really is a difference between these two candidates and also the two parties and the directions both are heading.

On a human level, I’ve always found Trump a despicable excuse of a man and he has gotten worse with age.
I think he would be bad for the world in general but your point is both are anyway.

I see a difference in where America would head though and I think it is a worse scenario than any current Dem. getting in.

Do I think the American form of politics is ideal? Absolutely not. I scratch my head about a lot of what is regarded normal over there.
I work in the courts over here and doing so has given me a confidence in the objectivity of the justice system here.
I don’t see how appointing Red or Blue leaning judges is helpful, it should be beyond politics. Stuff like that etc etc.

In short, I have no say in this election but have nailed my my colours to the mast in a simple either or, scenario.
I understand that if you were American you would vote independent or whatever choice you may have.
Unfortunately as you’ve described yourself their system dictates to many over there that voting has to be tactical to keep this dangerous loon away from their constitution and regressive policy, if indeed you could call it policy.

It is not as simple as a toss of a coin and as my quite intelligent niece and her equally intelligent American husband explained to me over the weekend, the real power is at local level but the real danger to them is at this presidential level.
They are not the same.

I respect your post.

Are you not bothered by the manipulation of what democracy is actually about? As I've said before, we saw the attack dogs of the media sway people to vote against their interests in maligning and demonising Corbyn, inserting the Zionist Starmer.

In the US, for anyone who actually gives a shit, we saw what the Dem supporters did to Sanders, first denying coverage of his rallies compared to Trump and Clinton and now the Dems and media suppress the access to other voices, more left than them in The Green Party's anti-zionist leader in Jill Stein by kicking them off ballots and challenging their right to be part of the 'democratic' process for voting choice, dragging them through courts.

My problem is, if the Dems have no fear of debate or are truly 'democratic', why suppress others? Let them sink or swim by the merit of their policies.

But, this is not a democracy, not one you think there is, just the illusion of two choices that's given by the billionaire class to you to choose from.

BOTH the Dem and GOP are funded by the same bad faithed actors like Black Rock and AIPAC etc, so it doesn't matter to them who's chosen. Harris has chosen former Black Rock CEOs to be in her party, similar to what Obama and Biden did before her. Trump, similar, but slightly less controllable.

Isn't it strange that a pres candidate was almost assassinated a few weeks ago has largely been forgotten! Because ABT?? Would this be the same if it were Biden or Harris?

You stated posters on here are ABT rather than Pro Biden? Harris. Show me the critiques from the same posters that are ABT towards Biden-Harris, that you ask from me about Trump. You won't find it anywhere. I'm just more visible about showing people there's no true difference where it matters.

The future is not different for the West and not any better with the same people running the system, just different puppets at the helm.

Anyway, I like this view from Salvati who, like me, gives not one fuck about either of them...

Enjoy your day.

I've tried to keep up with this thread and was going to comment that it is the "Bigga argument thread" because every time I look at it, you seem to be having an argument with someone and you are on every second post
It seems this thread has become an obsession for you

However, thank you for posting the video as I found it really most informative and it is the type of content I've been waiting for

I've tried to keep up with this thread and was going to comment that it is the "Bigga argument thread" because every time I look at it, you seem to be having an argument with someone and you are on every second post
It seems this thread has become an obsession for you

However, thank you for posting the video as I found it really most informative and it is the type of content I've been waiting for
Out of curiosity, what in that video did you find informative?

Personally, I believe it's more important that an anti-Democratic would-be despot is defeated than whether or not Kamala is "lying about fracking", but, hey, that's just me.

Last edited:
He's been throwing a wallop of a tantrum since Sanders lost the primary. He's literally the 5' 2" British version of Trump, temperamentally-speaking.
Oh yeah i forgot about the stiffy he had for sanders , who slags off someone in a different country (?) that he will never need to vote for or against . There is literally zero point in a engaging with him on any topic that he seeks to take over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.