Kamala Harris

That's quite interesting because I posted similar about her and then you went off on one. For a few posts actually

I "get" that, it's OK. You see her as our Keir. And perhaps,as a Brit who has seen little of her, it wasn't really my place to cast an opinion.
Yet I noticed that when challenged in that debate re her values/changing opinions she sounded somewhat "shaky "

That's what I don't like...that sound of insincerity.

Corbyn, Tony Benn, Skinner.....plenty of people didn't agree with them but nobody ever doubted their sincerity.
I don't like anyone leaning away from her relative to Trump under any circumstances. She's the choice, just as Biden was -- voting for her is the ONLY defens(c)e we have against Trump. It's our ONLY option. I -- and everyone else -- should be willing to overlook any and all flaws of hers when we vote. None of the them matter compared to Trump -- who is MORALLY flawed in every conceivable way and likely mentally and cognitively flawed too. Moreover as such, he has and will continue to pick allies -- domestic and foreign -- who either share or (more likely) take advantage of those flaws of his, but who AREN'T cognitively flawed, at all.

So you betchyerfuckinass I am going to challenge anyone who so much as hints at any "equivalency" between the two. We can travel down that road after she wins, if she does.

If Trump wins it will be because of the views of the people who hate him that much it'll give the other people resolve, then there will be 4 years of hate again before the cycle is continued.

We're talking about a country who quite literally sacrificed the health of an old infirm man to achieve their aims. Next time you have to remember you're either all in or you're the enemy.
This is yet another in the series of bad posts, up there with "well, it's her fault she got raped."

Par for the course.

Trump (or his advisors) figured out a long time ago that generally the American electorate is just not very smart or thoughtful, and pick a side more or less in the same way as they pick a football team to support. Turn them into two baying mobs hating each other with little or no thought and you can get away with feeding hate rather than offering anything solid.
Similarly Kamala can get away with promising change while glossing over the fact the democrats are and have been in power for years.
And again -- the Democrats have NOT been "in power for years" -- it's getting tiresome giving civics lesson on how the American Congress works.

This is why I don't spend time on the UK politics threads -- because I'm smart enough to know I don't understand the mechanics over there well enough to add value or to have an opinion.

But if I did, I'd talk about Brexit, which -- were I going to act like you do -- would perhaps convince me that all Brits should forever be completely disqualified commenting on any flaws in the American political system, because you dumbfucks were so stupid that somehow you allowed a 15-word sentence to forever alter your economic competitiveness globally in order to keep brown people out of the country.

But, hey -- I'm not that guy, and I don't think that.

Last edited:
And again -- the Democrats have NOT been "in power for years" -- it's getting tiresome giving civics lesson on how the American Congress works.

This is why I don't spend time on the UK politics threads -- because I'm smart enough to know I don't understand the mechanics over there well enough to add value or to have an opinion.

But if I did, I'd talk about Brexit, which -- were I going to act like you do -- would perhaps convince me that all Brits should forever be completely disqualified commenting on any flaws in the American political system, because you dumbfucks were so stupid that somehow you allowed a 15-word sentence to forever alter your economic competitiveness globally in order to keep brown people out of the country.

But, hey -- I'm not that guy, and I don't think that.
Seems MSC touched a nerve there!

I don't like anyone leaning away from her relative to Trump under any circumstances. She's the choice, just as Biden was -- voting for her is the ONLY defens(c)e we have against Trump. It's our ONLY option. I -- and everyone else -- should be willing to overlook any and all flaws of hers when we vote. None of the them matter compared to Trump -- who is MORALLY flawed in every conceivable way and likely mentally and cognitively flawed too. Moreover as such, he has and will continue to pick allies -- domestic and foreign -- who either share or (more likely) take advantage of those flaws of his, but who AREN'T cognitively flawed, at all.

So you betchyerfuckinass I am going to challenge anyone who so much as hints at any "equivalency" between the two. We can travel down that road after she wins, if she does.

Bloody hell, that's really depressing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.