Kamala Harris

Well, actually, I'm not bothered by Trump's stupidity. The concern is that Harris couldn't 'destroy' someone so dumb. If that's the case, she's fucked on the world stage.

The fact that someone so 'progressive' isn't going to budge on supporting Israel, should be concerning to most people with a soul. The flip-flopping on positions means she stands for nothing.

That's fine for you. I hope the voters see past both of them and gets Jill Stein further into the reckoning.
So her not budging on an issue is a concern, as is her flip-flopping (ie budging on her position)?

This is all very confusing?

Policies aside, how can she please you? Not changing opinion? Changing opinion?

Or should I wait for a few days until one of your YouTubers tell you the answer?

You don't get it or don't care.

If everybody is lifting up the Biden-Harris policies when they do just as much damage as Trump's, I'll weigh them down to get even showing.

Trump is a fucking terrible liar, that's CLEAR, but no one on here wants to say how much the Biden-Harris duo lie too.

So I will.
So you want to be contrary to everyone else view to balance the thread yeah?!

Here’s my dilemma @Bigga I have no time for American foreign policy either.
I purposely stay out of the Israel conflict thread as much as I can because although much of my initial revulsion from views expressed by some people I otherwise really respect the knowledge of in City matters, has since been reasonably readdressed, I do find myself biting my tongue on several aspects of the region’s history.

But…. And it’s a big but, I do not read this thread the same way you do.
I don’t draw the same conclusions that you do on what people, particularly American people who have an interest in this election, are actually saying.

I don’t see the leaps in logic that you do.
I see this place as very much ABT, more so than pro Biden or Harris for that matter.

Logically, I can see a very good reason for that. Globally I can see a logic in that.
That in itself is not an endorsement of a Dem government or particularly any US govs foreign policy.

If I was American I would see a huge difference in the two choices I would have. I personally think the vote will not be respected by one side if they lose and there may be serious consequences and perhaps violence worse than 2020.

I’ll let you have a guess as to which side I’m referring to.

I respect your post.

Are you not bothered by the manipulation of what democracy is actually about? As I've said before, we saw the attack dogs of the media sway people to vote against their interests in maligning and demonising Corbyn, inserting the Zionist Starmer.

In the US, for anyone who actually gives a shit, we saw what the Dem supporters did to Sanders, first denying coverage of his rallies compared to Trump and Clinton and now the Dems and media suppress the access to other voices, more left than them in The Green Party's anti-zionist leader in Jill Stein by kicking them off ballots and challenging their right to be part of the 'democratic' process for voting choice, dragging them through courts.

My problem is, if the Dems have no fear of debate or are truly 'democratic', why suppress others? Let them sink or swim by the merit of their policies.

But, this is not a democracy, not one you think there is, just the illusion of two choices that's given by the billionaire class to you to choose from.

BOTH the Dem and GOP are funded by the same bad faithed actors like Black Rock and AIPAC etc, so it doesn't matter to them who's chosen. Harris has chosen former Black Rock CEOs to be in her party, similar to what Obama and Biden did before her. Trump, similar, but slightly less controllable.

Isn't it strange that a pres candidate was almost assassinated a few weeks ago has largely been forgotten! Because ABT?? Would this be the same if it were Biden or Harris?

You stated posters on here are ABT rather than Pro Biden? Harris. Show me the critiques from the same posters that are ABT towards Biden-Harris, that you ask from me about Trump. You won't find it anywhere. I'm just more visible about showing people there's no true difference where it matters.

The future is not different for the West and not any better with the same people running the system, just different puppets at the helm.

Anyway, I like this view from Salvati who, like me, gives not one fuck about either of them...

Enjoy your day.

So her not budging on an issue is a concern, as is her flip-flopping (ie budging on her position)?

This is all very confusing?

Policies aside, how can she please you? Not changing opinion? Changing opinion?

Or should I wait for a few days until one of your YouTubers tell you the answer?

What a brilliant mind, you are.

If you actually listen to her speak, she tells you. You're so bright, so miss the details.

Clown.

You can tell the main demographic of this forum from the fact that people keep on "forgetting" about the abortion and rape issues.

I worry for your mothers, sisters and daughters, given the fact that some of you obviously see these things as a footnote not even worth mentioning.

They deserve better.

You're as dumb as a rock, clearly.

Must be an issue with people adding 'Dids' to their names on here...
You’ve not responded to my questions, I note; doing the same side steps that you ridicule Kamala Harris for, and offering up the personal insults, which is a Trump playbook (you don’t criticise him, as it’s too obvious to criticise him as everyone else does).

How ironic.

You can tell the main demographic of this forum from the fact that people keep on "forgetting" about the abortion and rape issues.

I worry for your mothers, sisters and daughters, given the fact that some of you obviously see these things as a footnote not even worth mentioning.

They deserve better.

Referring to Trump's behaviour, I assume (hope!)?

I think it just gets subsumed into the Trump odiousness, but certainly should be considered in the choice.

It does come up as a major factor from some posters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.