Kamala Harris

So start one that appeals to you. That’s MY point.

Read my other post about being right and fear, again.
I'm sure there is no need to start more threads if the 3 already there don't all become tedious and performative anti trump ones.
I read your post about being right and fear - a combination that has fuelled most of humanities worst conflicts and atrocities. I think it was you that coined the term 'both sideser' on here as a pejorative for people capable of seeing more than one view?
Worth bearing in mind that trump and the most extreme maga types also think they are right and fear things.

I'm sure there is no need to start more threads if the 3 already there don't all become tedious and performative anti trump ones.
I read your post about being right and fear - a combination that has fuelled most of humanities worst conflicts and atrocities. I think it was you that counted the term 'both sideser' on here as a pejorative for people capable of seeing more than one view?
Worth bearing in mind that trump and the most extreme maga types also think they are right and fear things.
No the term both-siders is for cowards who are too afraid to admit they were wrong or make decisions because of the cognitive dissonance of changing their beliefs/ideas in the face of overwhelming contrary evidence.

Trump and the MAGA types are wrong — factually, and morally. I am stating a fact, not an opinion. It’s similar to stating the Bible is not entirely literal truth.

No the term both-siders is for cowards who are too afraid to admit they were wrong or make decisions because of the cognitive dissonance of changing their beliefs/ideas in the face of overwhelming contrary evidence.

Trump and the MAGA types are wrong — factually, and morally. I am stating a fact, not an opinion. It’s similar to stating the Bible is not entirely literal truth.
In that case I'll leave you to your discussion of Kamala Harris on this, the Kamala Harris thread then ;-)

Well, don't know about lawyers but it's got me beat.

Good thing the bloke you absolutely don't support, but never seem to criticise is practically Wordsworth on social media.

It's her and the Democrat thread, so stick to it.

You got nothing to say about its stupidity, so turn to the other runner? At least, I know you can't defend it.

Next year's budget will be set if the Republican controlled Congress returns and agrees a deal. Otherwise it will have to wait for January.

But, and this is hard for people that absolutely 100% don't support Trump to hear. Money that is needed is available.

You just don't get it, do you? Or choose to be wilfully ignorant and all excusing.

Gov didn't need Congress to come together to fund Israel's genocide. They just put it together as it was under the guise of 'emergency funding'.

And yet you defend the lack of urgency for the hurricane funding.

Where's your disgust...? Oh, right, you saved it for Orange Man, so you have no more fucks left to give.

You just don't get it, do you? Or choose to be wilfully ignorant and all excusing.

Gov didn't need Congress to come together to fund Israel's genocide. They just put it together as it was under the guise of 'emergency funding'.

And yet you defend the lack of urgency for the hurricane funding.

Where's your disgust...? Oh, right, you saved it for Orange Man, so you have no more fucks left to give.
All of the funding that is required has been provided. You're looking for problems that aren't there.

It's her and the Democrat thread, so stick to it.

You got nothing to say about its stupidity, so turn to the other runner? At least, I know you can't defend it.
Maybe, it's above my head but I don't see anything there that I need to defend.

It gets back to the fact that if we're assessing candidates on social media, Harris is the vastly superior candidate. People in glass houses etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.