Kamala Harris

Every chance he gets, he undermines VP Harris

Qstn: "Mr. President does Governor Desantis need to take Vice President Harris call?"

President Biden: "All I can tell you is I've talked to Governor Desantis and he has been very gracious and thanked me for all we've done, he knows what we are doing and I think that's important."

@ChicagoBlue can you proffer a guess as to why he keeps doing this?

Qstn: "Mr. President does Governor Desantis need to take Vice President Harris call?"

President Biden: "All I can tell you is I've talked to Governor Desantis and he has been very gracious and thanked me for all we've done, he knows what we are doing and I think that's important."

Where did you jump to that conclusion?

She's VP

He's President. Of course Biden will be handling the situation.

That's like asking me to fill in for my manager on a conference call.

Where did you jump to that conclusion?

She's VP

He's President. Of course Biden will be handling the situation.

That's like asking me to fill in for my manager on a conference call.
You are missing the context:
Kamala earlier in the week claimed Desantis didn't take her call when she checked in about the Hurricane. She then suggested he was playing politics with the hurricane by not doing so.

Desantis then responds that 1. He didn't get her call, but more importantly the Hurricane has nothing to do with the VP. As he is in contact with the President and FEMA and he is working well with both.

Also, he said he has had multiple Hurricanes under Biden and Kamala had never called before. Not to mention, she has never attended any FEMA preparedness meetings with Governor's of States in the likely path of possible hurricanes. So there really is no reason why he should be speaking to her now or better yet her calling other than to use it as political fodder. He is a busy man with an in coming Hurricane and attempting to keep his citizens alive to deal with.

Kamala was then asked if she had called in any prior disasters, and she pretty much confirmed what he said by saying "In this present emergency, I've called and spoken to many Governors' But clearly not in any prior ones.

So that's the context:

Then as usual, some activist masquerading as a journalist ( rather than focus on the disaster and the hurricane)asks the President the unimportant question: should the Guv of Florida take the VP call?

His answer above is a nice way of saying, No she has nothing to do with it. Which means he is agreeing with Desantis that Kamala is the one playing politics with the Hurricane.

You are missing the context:
Kamala earlier in the week claimed Desantis didn't take her call when she checked in about the Hurricane. She then suggested he was playing politics with the hurricane by not doing so.

Desantis then responds that 1. He didn't get her call, but more importantly the Hurricane has nothing to do with the VP. As he is in contact with the President and FEMA and he is working well with both.

Also, he said he has had multiple Hurricanes under Biden and Kamala had never called before. Not to mention, she has never attended any FEMA preparedness meetings with Governor's of States in the likely path of possible hurricanes. So there really is no reason why he should be speaking to her now or better yet her calling other than to use it as political fodder. He is a busy man with an in coming Hurricane and attempting to keep his citizens alive to deal with.

Kamala was then asked if she had called in any prior disasters, and she pretty much confirmed what he said by saying "In this present emergency, I've called and spoken to many Governors' But clearly not in any prior ones.

So that's the context:

Then as usual, some activist masquerading as a journalist ( rather than focus on the disaster and the hurricane)asks the President the unimportant question: should the Guv of Florida take the VP call?

His answer above is a nice way of saying, No she has nothing to do with it. Which means he is agreeing with Desantis that Kamala is the one playing politics with the Hurricane.
Just out of curiosity, why do you refer to her by her first name but the others involved by their last names?

Again, above your head.

You, shockingly, either hasn't bothered to read the words or haven't absorbed the words and the juxtaposition against reality.

I watched this woman say "Have you no empathy, man, for the suffering of other people? Have you no sense of purpose, if you purport to be a leader, to understand that being a leader means lifting people up in a time need and not manipulating them?"

This is what she says about the hurricane, but can't and doesn't understand the deep DEEP hypocrisy when you correlate it with the tweet I posted.

Pretzel bending at its most finest and people like yourself don't see it. Pretty sad, really.
Dont take this the wrong way but i worry about you sometimes, really , i feel you need a break as you are coming across really weird

She does seem to have cynically jumped on the hurricane thing for political capital, but to be fair if she did/said nothing then her opponents would make even more of that. An impossible situation really.

Every chance? Really? Or, more hyperbolic nonsense flailing around looking for a place to land?

And, if you think that is “undermining” her, you need to stick to your quilting on the porch with some sweet iced tea! This is a black woman from Oakland! It’s going to take more than Biden’s off the cuff remarks to ruffle her pussy bow!

When asked, he answered. He is probably not aware of every word said by the numerous people working on these issues, and De Santis said his partisan piece to the media. Job done for him.

And, lest the Dems have to repeat it again for the hard of hearing, this is a NATIONAL emergency, and the red or blue tinted specs need to come off!

This is all because NJ Gov Chris Christie walked the Jersey Shore with Obama during the aftermath of a bad storm up there. It was seen as giving political cover to the actual President who was pledging billions in aid! F’ing joke!

Yet, here we are, with SOME GOVERNORS and Congresspeople playing politics with people’s lives in the aftermath of TWO MASSIVE natural disasters.

I think they have both (Biden & Harris) done an outstanding job recently on this issue and anyone attempting to make hay out of this is out of line.

I hope Harris absofuckinglutely smashes Trump in November and that it is so large as to embarrass him, because he is the biggest fucking liar I have ever seen and the sociopathic gall with which he spews his hate is disgusting to witness.

He is a piece of shit, as are his enablers.

As for De Santis and Harris going forward, maybe if FL stay “proudly Red,” Harris can use the Trump playbook and WITHHOLD DISASTER RELIEF from the Red States, saving it for her Blue State supporters?!

Yeah, that’s what I thought…absolutely unimaginable from a Democrat, but it absolutely crystallizes this race and who is in this for what!

Enjoy!!!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.