Kamala Harris

Just out of curiosity, why do you refer to her by her first name but the others involved by their last names?
You are a smart guy, I'm sure you can figure it out.

This guy is delusional. Just watch the 60 minutes interview... That journalist ( in the nicest way possible) explained what the issues were with her. Not this nonsense this idiot is parroting.

The issue isnt that we don't know who you are (i.e how you grew up.) But rather we don't know who you are because most your views have changed in a short period.

We are happy she's finally doing interviews. No one is complaining about that. Yeah, most of them are softball, but so what not everyone can be JD Vance. At least she's doing it.

No one asked her to accuse a Governor with a real emergency coming up with playing politics on an issues she's never shown an interest in until it became politically expedient to do so.

She got caught on a FEMA call covering her mouth and telling her handler "It's a live broadcast" and struggles to ask basic questions to the FEMA officials.

She's just as phony as a 7 dollar bill.

Good to see that Biden has recovered from his apparent senility to engage in some master plotting against Harris.

Very machiavellian.
Are you saying he is fine? It doesn't take a mastermind to do any of this. He simply doesn't go out of his way to help his V.P. Kinda strange.

Strange that

Are you saying he is fine? It doesn't take a mastermind to do any of this. He simply doesn't go out of his way to help his V.P. Kinda strange.

Strange that
Some would have you believe he's not capable of doing anything, yet would also have you believe that he's plotting against the person he endorsed for the candidacy.

That's some weird shit.

FWIW, he seems fine to me. Bit old, bit doddery, bit prone to forgetfulness. I think 4 years would be tough for him but he comes across as much more in command of his senses than Trump is.

Dont take this the wrong way but i worry about you sometimes, really , i feel you need a break as you are coming across really weird

Yeah, don't take this the wrong way, but if you support a person that can split empathy and caring depending on who they allowing the bombing of, then you have to be a twisted personality.

No offence.

She does seem to have cynically jumped on the hurricane thing for political capital, but to be fair if she did/said nothing then her opponents would make even more of that. An impossible situation really.

Depends.

If a current VP can't beat Tulsi F'kin Gabbard to be on the ground of a devastated site, then you're gonna leave yourself open to criticism.

Every chance? Really? Or, more hyperbolic nonsense flailing around looking for a place to land?
I have a few posters on ‘ignore’. When I see replies to them, I like to play a game to imagine what stupid thing they said to elicit the responses they get. It’s kinda fun and a lot less effort than actually responding to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.