Kamala Harris

It's not a race, but I'm sure that if she was the first there she would have been criticised by some for being opportunistic.

How does that matter? I would expect all things to be dropped to attend a national disaster because nothing else would matter that's not war involvement. A good example is the train chemical explosion in [ironically] East Palestine, Ohio.

Do you remember how quickly the Pres or VP attended at the site whilst residents still lived in the area? I haven't found any for Harris, who I thought would be front and centre on it cos all I see is a year after for Biden.

It's like that bullshit Obama pulled with his 'drinking the water' at Flint; bad optics.

A person that can split empathy is a vastly better option than one that has none.

You're back to the duopoly bullshit of Harris-Trump. This is your takeaway from the X clip, which you speak nothing of? You find it acceptable for a politician to hold the rights of Western people in far higher regard than the devastated lives of women and child in the Middle East, delivered to them by these politicians?

The billionaire class have you trained really well.

How does that matter? I would expect all things to be dropped to attend a national disaster because nothing else would matter that's not war involvement. A good example is the train chemical explosion in [ironically] East Palestine, Ohio.

Do you remember how quickly the Pres or VP attended at the site whilst residents still lived in the area? I haven't found any for Harris, who I thought would be front and centre on it cos all I see is a year after for Biden.

It's like that bullshit Obama pulled with his 'drinking the water' at Flint; bad optics.
It's moaning for the sake of moaning.

You're back to the duopoly bullshit of Harris-Trump. This is your takeaway from the X clip, which you speak nothing of? You find it acceptable for a politician to hold the rights of Western people in far higher regard than the devastated lives of women and child in the Middle East, delivered to them by these politicians?

The billionaire class have you trained really well.
I didn't watch the clip.

I don't find it acceptable for anyone to hold the rights of anyone in higher regard than anyone else. One of the reasons I dislike Trump so much.

Not sure what you're on about - billionaire class? Training? Weird.

I didn't watch the clip.

I don't find it acceptable for anyone to hold the rights of anyone in higher regard than anyone else. One of the reasons I dislike Trump so much.

Not sure what you're on about - billionaire class? Training? Weird.

And THAT'S the problem. Right there. You don't have 5 mins to listen to the concerns of others. Not even 2 mins!

The billionaire donor class rely on people EXACTLY like you, to keep the status quo in existence.

Not really a fan of Ekpunobi who has veered wildly from supporting the Dems to Trump to settling roughly in the middle-ish.

Here, she collates the Harris positions, back and forth. It's quite interesting for the neutral to absorb. I'm under no illusion that anyone pro-Harris will watch, at all.

Interesting...

And THAT'S the problem. Right there. You don't have 5 mins to listen to the concerns of others. Not even 2 mins!

The billionaire donor class rely on people EXACTLY like you, to keep the status quo in existence.

I dont have to watch a video from twitter to be aware that people in the middle east are suffering.

Don't be so ridiculous.

Not really a fan of Ekpunobi who has veered wildly from supporting the Dems to Trump to settling roughly in the middle-ish.

Here, she collates the Harris positions, back and forth. It's quite interesting for the neutral to absorb. I'm under no illusion that anyone pro-Harris will watch, at all.

Interesting...

Is she voting for Jill Stein instead?

I saw she got her patronising 5 mins on Maddow and I expect Maher will do the same before the election on real time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.