Kamala Harris

What part of the 'billionaire donor class funds both' do you not understand?

Some of us, with our eyes wide open, understand this already.
Sorry, but if you expressed a hundredth of the outrage towards Trump as you do towards Harris I'd believe you were even a tiny bit genuine.

And if AIPAC precludes a president from doing what you want them to do you should be just as passionate about attacking Trump as you are about Harris.

But youre not.

OK, I know it's a bit hard for you to answer the question. I understand.

Oh, so you believe that she'll suddenly tell Netty that she'll stop the war funds if she gets to the big seat?? Or for him to get his shit together?

Defying the Israel and war machine lobbies after they've courted and funded her??

Oh... That's brilliant.

Sorry, but if you expressed a hundredth of the outrage towards Trump as you do towards Harris I'd believe you were even a tiny bit genuine.

And if AIPAC precludes a president from doing what you want them to do you should be just as passionate about attacking Trump as you are about Harris.

But youre not.

As I've said I know the Wolf when I see it. I don't need to scream and point that there's a Wolf! So I'll say it for the last time, I also see the Wolf in Sheep's clothing whereas you only see the Sheep.

Oh, so you believe that she'll suddenly tell Netty that she'll stop the war funds if she gets to the big seat?? Or for him to get his shit together?

Defying the Israel and war machine lobbies after they've courted and funded her??

Oh... That's brilliant.
If you'd actually read my post I said that I doubt she would withdraw funding.

I also said that words are words, and they have to be backed up by actions.

I hope she gets the opportunity to resolve the issue.

If you'd actually read my post I said that I doubt she would withdraw funding.

I also said that words are words, and they have to be backed up by actions.

I hope she gets the opportunity to resolve the issue.

And do you know why it's ultimately disappointing and angering for the many Muslims to filter towards a third option in Stein? Have you figured it out yet?

As I've said I know the Wolf when I see it. I don't need to scream and point that there's a Wolf! So I'll say it for the last time, I also see the Wolf in Sheep's clothing whereas you only see the Sheep.
Defending myself against a sheep and bending over for a wolf doesn't seem a great deal for me.

If two people are attacking me, I don't sit back meekly because I know one of them is a.****.

Missus and I met 40 years ago this weekend.
Old buggers now.
Done with politics from now till Guy Fawkes Day.
Until then:
Trump is a c*** with no moral conscience.
Harris has a **** and a moral conscience.
Sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.