Kamala Harris

Have Fox ever done traditional news? I thought they were the birthing ground of "Entertainment news".
That's MSNBC. A higher number of Fox news personalities are actually real news people. Unlike say MSNBC that's strictly Activists masquerading as news purveyors.

That includes, Bret Baire, the guy who's going to Interview the VP

That's MSNBC. A higher number of Fox news personalities are actually real news people. Unlike say MSNBC that's strictly Activists masquerading as news purveyors.

I heard that today on the news from a Trump supporter in Georgia. Must be a ‘thing’.

And it shows in the wonderful quality of Fox; just hope they survive the next unfair and erroneous judgement for libelling the suppliers of voting machines as a major news story.
So far, their quality reporting on the voting scandals last time has cost them just short of a billion dollars.
Don’t forget, those machines were programmed in Venezuela by communists and operated via Jewish lasers, flipping votes from Trump to Biden.

Last edited:
And it shows in the wonderful quality of Fox; just hope they survive the next unfair and erroneous judgement for libelling the suppliers of voting machines as a major news story.
So far, their quality reporting on the voting scandals last time has cost them just short of a billion dollars.
Don’t forget, those machines were programmed in Venezuela by communists and operated via Jewish lasers, flipping votes from Trump to Biden.
Only if one were to least all the CNN/ MSNBC falsehoods. One would be here all day.

While we are at it, VP Harris has been accused credibly of plagiarizing portions of her book from Wikipedia of all ducking places.

Why am I not surprised.

While we are at it, VP Harris has been accused credibly of plagiarizing portions of her book from Wikipedia of all ducking places.

Why am I not susurprised.

Accused credibly.

What a sign of the times. Is that opposed to the times she's accused of something incredibly?

By all accounts, Harris performed extremely well during the Fox interview conducted by Bret Baier (I've seen snippets of the interview on Youtube). I'll have to see if I can watch the full interview on Youtube TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.