Kamala Harris

Does she do anything important or does she just giggle all day long?

No.

The thread was created which allowed a gateway of opinion, good and bad.

You seem to have a complaint with this.

If it's a problem, ask for the thread to be deleted by the mods.

I don’t have a complaint. I made an observation that no one bothered to make a similar thread on Pence and a further observation that the only two threads on American politicians outside of a current President are for Harris and AOC.

And that is, I think, interesting and telling.

Does she do anything important or does she just giggle all day long?
She does what every VP has done since 1789 which is to support the President and his agenda, preside over the senate and be ready to take command if the President becomes incapacitated. For some reason something else is expected of this one for many people.

No not really, missing the point I think. This is a desperate thread for desperate people. The talking points are non-talking points.

And there are hyperbolic claims above that no black people want KH as VP. Suppose that is true of some young and/or progressive black voters but it isn't true of all. As if they are a homogeneous blob.
No doubt but I don't class you are desperate Fode not in the least.

the VP has a role to play in politics albeit it a decreasing one in terms of policy and influence IMO these days but that could change.

It appears that an ever dwindling number of Americans want her as VP and to date she hasn't done herself any favours to appeal to the swing voters.

things can change if leadership on the key issues is shown.

She does what every VP has done since 1789 which is to support the President and his agenda, preside over the senate and be ready to take command if the President becomes incapacitated. For some reason something else is expected of this one for many people.
Just saying in passing. I didn't realise there was a big US Dem caucasus in South Manchester.
She comes across as a giggling idiot which is one better than that poor old man who seems to have dementia.

I don’t have a complaint. I made an observation that no one bothered to make a similar thread on Pence and a further observation that the only two threads on American politicians outside of a current President are for Harris and AOC.

And that is, I think, interesting and telling.

A fair observation on two people; one already chest deep into the quicksand of neoliberalism and the other just ankle deep with the ability to drag herself away and make a real difference to US politics.

She just has to free herself from the weight/ talons of Pelosi.

Harris is a lost cause.

Just saying in passing. I didn't realise there was a big US Dem caucasus in South Manchester.
She comes across as a giggling idiot which is one better than that poor old man who seems to have dementia.
Trump? It's more than one better.

By the way, the Caucasus is located between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea and is nowhere near South Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.