Kamala Harris

Trump? It's more than one better.

By the way, the Caucasus is located between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea and is nowhere near South Manchester.
The spell check put it in.
I knew it was wrong but the dog needed to go.
I take the 47th Amendment.

I don’t have a complaint. I made an observation that no one bothered to make a similar thread on Pence and a further observation that the only two threads on American politicians outside of a current President are for Harris and AOC.

And that is, I think, interesting and telling.
Was there a thread on Biden when he was VP?

Just saying in passing. I didn't realise there was a big US Dem caucasus in South Manchester.
She comes across as a giggling idiot which is one better than that poor old man who seems to have dementia.
Exactly what value does this post add to the thread? How much thought did you put into it?

And "Dem" is a telltale slur, troll-who-got-banned-before-but-keeps-coming-back.

Last edited:
Not that I recall. There would be zero reason for doing a Biden VP thread. Same goes for Pence - you can wrap comments about the VPs into the relevant President thread. Harris the same.

She's not president, though.

She's VP and the thread isn't about A vice president, it's about Kamala Harris as the title says, not 'VP Kamala Harris'.

So that's a double answer to discount the narrative against talking about her.

That includes anybody who has a mate who is 20x removed from being Harris' bestie lawyer.

Not that I recall. There would be zero reason for doing a Biden VP thread. Same goes for Pence - you can wrap comments about the VPs into the relevant President thread. Harris the same.
I’m sure being regularly rejected by women for certain, errrrr, “shortcomings” has nothing to do with why she’s singled out for such negative attention by certain elements.

In complete contrast, noted real man @idahoblues — who catches his dinner, can fix any truck and can ignite campfires with a couple of rocks and a stick — started the thread and he’s made it very clear what he thinks :).

I’m sure being regularly rejected by women for certain, errrrr, “shortcomings” has nothing to do with why she’s singled out for such negative attention by certain elements.

In complete contrast, noted real man @idahoblues — who catches his dinner, can fix any truck and can ignite campfires with a couple of rocks and a stick — started the thread and he’s made it very clear what he thinks :).
I crushed a grape or two in my time too

Why the pointless debate about whether there should be a thread on Harris? Actually I know why and it’s pretty unseemly. As the first female and black Vice President it is absolutely relevant she should have her own thread. Nobody seemed to question it at the time when the view about her was positive.

Exactly what value does this post add to the thread? How much thought did you put into it?
G
And "Dem" is a telltale slur, troll-who-got-banned-before-but-keeps-coming-back.
You gave me my first laugh of the day. Timed at 6.53

I crushed a grape or two in my time too
She likes to be smartly and expensively dressed as well so along with idaho's intro she has all the hallmarks of a woman who has potential if you concur of course.

In what vocation remains to be seen.

Good to know what people think about her credentials and her appearance mind you including idaho.

this has the hallmarks of being a wide ranging and intelligent set of views thread I reckon it could stand on its own.

A recently appointed premier in NSW promoted to the job was interviewed on the ABC and the first question asked of him was being catholic and a father of 6 children ( no 7 on the way ) how he can possibly relate to those that are not (LOL) as political head of the state government.

As silly as asking Kamala how she can possibly reach out to the white population in America.

Every politician is fare game for criticism be it fair or foul and these much of the commentary especially from journalists is slanted with their own political bias which help to explain the demise of interest in the issues of the day at least in main stream media.

I find it more difficult each day to watch the nightly news where I prefer to be informed as opposed to lectured to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.