Kamala Harris

Yes, you are as you miss the greater context, like you all seem to.

This is just optics to offset her poor showing for her party.
The greater context is that you are more interested in gleefully joining in with unwarranted right wing attacks on her than commenting on her record as VP. Most VPs go fairly unnoticed because they don't set policy and are there to support the President's agenda. It's different in Harris's case because the RW media are watching her like a hawk and are ready to pounce on every minor perceived slip up, which is latched on to gleefully by Trump supporters and clueless ultra progressives. I would have thought you would be able to have an educated guess why she is treated differently to every previous VP by the RW media with your background. Seems not.

No not really, missing the point I think. This is a desperate thread for desperate people. The talking points are non-talking points.

And there are hyperbolic claims above that no black people want KH as VP. Suppose that is true of some young and/or progressive black voters but it isn't true of all. As if they are a homogeneous blob.
Didn't you know he is the spokesperson for every single black working class person in America as well as every single BAME person in the UK.

The greater context is that you are more interested in gleefully joining in with unwarranted right wing attacks on her than commenting on her record as VP. Most VPs go fairly unnoticed because they don't set policy and are there to support the President's agenda. It's different in Harris's case because the RW media are watching her like a hawk and are ready to pounce on every minor perceived slip up, which is latched on to gleefully by Trump supporters and clueless ultra progressives. I would have thought you would be able to have an educated guess why she is treated differently to every previous VP by the RW media with your background. Seems not.

"Every minor perceived slip up"??

How many is 'minor' and what has she, successfully, done as VP in her own right?

Let's take the Haitian migrant situation; on a scale of 1-10, how brilliant do you think she was...?

"Every minor perceived slip up"??

How many is 'minor' and what has she, successfully, done as VP in her own right?

Let's take the Haitian migrant situation; on a scale of 1-10, how brilliant do you think she was...?
She has a huge job after being tasked 7 or 8 months ago by Biden to deal with this and immigration in general, after decades of problems that haven't been dealt with properly by successive administrations and made infinitely worse by the previous one. It's far too early to make a judgment on how well she is doing in turning things round.

Tell me who you get your info from?

Black media or a 'survey'?

WMLs being WMLs.
I read widely.
I acknowledge that is not comparable to you speaking to every single black working class person in America to establish a consolidated view but I do the best I can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.