Kamala Harris

Now that Harris has picked Tim Walz, by all accounts a fairly reasonable guy from the farm belt, I await the inevitable castigation of him by the usual suspects for putting too much mayonnaise on a sandwich, or leaving his garbage bins a little too far away from his driveway for pick-up or some such other thing. Actually, he served in the military, so he's an obvious warmonger. There. Have at it. Oh yeah. George Floyd. Even better. Wait, he didn't condemn Israel by standing on the St. Paul capital building with a megaphone? There's another one. See? Plenty of fodder.

Now that Harris has picked Tim Walz, by all accounts a fairly reasonable guy from the farm belt, I await the inevitable castigation of him by the usual suspects for putting too much mayonnaise on a sandwich, or leaving his garbage bins a little too far away from his driveway for pick-up or some such other thing. Actually, he served in the military, so he's an obvious warmonger. There. Have at it. Oh yeah. George Floyd. Even better. Wait, he didn't condemn Israel by standing on the St. Paul capital building with a megaphone? There's another one. See? Plenty of fodder.

He's bald. I prefer the sex offender with a full head of golden hair.

Harris HAS to win this.

Labour and Democrats can then get a strangle hold on Musk and social media and find ways to stop the spread of misinformation which is truly having a devastating affect at the moment, especially here in the UK.

Last edited:
Three, six, nine, damn Kamala is fine,
Hoping’ she can sock it to the racist kind,
Get low, get low, get low,
Where the fascist prick blows,
From the window to the Walz,
Till the fat orange **** falls,
All these MAGA bitches crawl,
Ya’ll defeat defeat motherf**kers,
Ya’ll defeat defeat god damn, come on!

I’ll get my coat.

Harris HAS to win this.

Labour and Democrats can then get a strangle hold on Musk and social media and find ways to permit the spread of misinformation which is truly having a devastating affect at the moment, especially here in the UK.
Don’t you mean "find ways to stop the spread of misinformation"?

Three, six, nine, damn Kamala is fine,
Hoping’ she can sock it to the racist kind,
Get low, get low, get low,
Where the fascist prick blows,
From the window to the Walz,
Till the fat orange **** falls,
All these MAGA bitches crawl,
Ya’ll defeat defeat motherf**kers,
Ya’ll defeat defeat god damn, come on!

I’ll get my coat.
I was going to say, don’t give up your day job.

;-)

Golden pillared,
Golden towered.
Golden haired,
Golden skinned,
Tarnished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.