Kamala Harris

I'm sure everything PPT said is a lie ...
Absolutely not.

It's simply incomplete.

You nor he have any interest in thinking through all he's done/accomplished, pro and con, what you agree with or disagree with.

Hence I why I predicted -- accurately (not that it was difficult) -- the thoughtless, unbalanced brickbats would be the reaction, regardless.

Another loony leftie.

His first executive order as governor was to establish a DEI council. Tick!

He’s supported “gender affirming care” for children - puberty blockers and surgery. Tick!

He was governor whilst Minnesota burned during the BLM riots and refused to allow the National Guard in. Tick!

Yep he fits the bill.
All these leftie policies are actually effective and popular. Minesota is similar in demographics to many mid West red states but because of these types of policy they are significantly out performing them.

State funded school meals a classic example of what a Trumper would call 'radical left'. They would never do that. But then the Republican run states are all consistently the worst when it comes to education.

I also read today that Minnesota is the 3rd happiest state. Behind two other Dem states and of course the least happiest is west Virginia which is also ranked worst in education.

So all this woke stuff seems to be working.

Now that Harris has picked Tim Walz, by all accounts a fairly reasonable guy from the farm belt, I await the inevitable castigation of him by the usual suspects for putting too much mayonnaise on a sandwich, or leaving his garbage bins a little too far away from his driveway for pick-up or some such other thing. Actually, he served in the military, so he's an obvious warmonger. There. Have at it. Oh yeah. George Floyd. Even better. Wait, he didn't condemn Israel by standing on the St. Paul capital building with a megaphone? There's another one. See? Plenty of fodder.
From the outside, it looks like shes running a perfect campaign so far. Dont know much about the VP but just reading some of his policies, he seems a decent normal chap. Seems very well liked also.

I’ll take that as a yes then.
Have a nice evening.
You too, and apologies for using the C word, I was out of order, but it was Walz who called in the Minnesota National Guard to Minneapolis and St Paul, though Trump tried to claim it was him, no surprise there.

All these leftie policies are actually effective and popular. Minesota is similar in demographics to many mid West red states but because of these types of policy they are significantly out performing them.

State funded school meals a classic example of what a Trumper would call 'radical left'. They would never do that. But then the Republican run states are all consistently the worst when it comes to education.

I also read today that Minnesota is the 3rd happiest state. Behind two other Dem states and of course the least happiest is west Virginia which is also ranked worst in education.

So all this woke stuff seems to be working.
My daughter starts college in MSP in three weeks (at Macalester, a small liberal arts school -- she was recruited for track and field and wanted a small, very good school in a city). It's a great town. All the resources available in a big city plus a bundle of large companies for internship opportunities, and for her, the relatively liberal politics there were a comfort having grown up here (she's not necessarily very political).

PPT mentions the pro-DEI initiative; it will be very interesting to see what happens in OK, KS, AL, FL and other red states with out-of-state applications to their universities with the anti-DEI initiatives signed by their governors. Of course ex-FL, the undergraduate quality levels at those schools aren't great -- they're pretty un-selective, but they all rely on out-of-state attendees to pay full boat tuition to help offset the costs of running the schools for the locals.

You too, and apologies for using the C word, I was out of order, but it was Walz who called in the Minnesota National Guard to Minneapolis and St Paul, though Trump tried to claim it was him, no surprise there.
No worries mate. It’s only a football forum. It’s just that some on here take themselves far too seriously. It’s all good.

Now that Harris has picked Tim Walz, by all accounts a fairly reasonable guy from the farm belt, I await the inevitable castigation of him by the usual suspects for putting too much mayonnaise on a sandwich, or leaving his garbage bins a little too far away from his driveway for pick-up or some such other thing. Actually, he served in the military, so he's an obvious warmonger. There. Have at it. Oh yeah. George Floyd. Even better. Wait, he didn't condemn Israel by standing on the St. Paul capital building with a megaphone? There's another one. See? Plenty of fodder.
He's far left according to Trump.

If he's far left then our current PM is a communist in comparison.

From the outside, it looks like shes running a perfect campaign so far. Dont know much about the VP but just reading some of his policies, he seems a decent normal chap. Seems very well liked also.
So far so good. Still three months to go. There's a bit of a leak in the Trump support balloon among more normal conservatives (economic conservatives, business types). Unclear how he'll patch it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.