Kamala Harris

Her campaign is doing what Starmers did - let their opponents speak. When you are faced by deluded shitgibbons who every time they open their mouths enough voters can see how far away from the real world the rest of us inhabit and occasionally just chip a bit in when the flames are fading to fan them all the more. Its working very well.

Her campaign is doing what Starmers did - let their opponents speak. When you are faced by deluded shitgibbons who every time they open their mouths enough voters can see how far away from the real world the rest of us inhabit and occasionally just chip a bit in when the flames are fading to fan them all the more. Its working very well.
The debate will be interesting.

The debate will be interesting.
If I were her campaign team, I would tell her, for the very first question, whether she gets to answer first or second, she should say “I would like to yield all of my time to answer the question to my opponent because I believe letting him speak, uninterrupted, is the most effective method of highlighting why I am the sane, compassionate, intelligent, capable, forward-thinking, democratic choice for the Presidency of the United States.”

If I were her campaign team, I would tell her, for the very first question, whether she gets to answer first or second, she should say “I would like to yield all of my time to answer the question to my opponent because I believe letting him speak, uninterrupted, is the most effective method of highlighting why I am the sane, compassionate, intelligent, capable, forward-thinking, democratic choice for the Presidency of the United States.”
Yes, but she won’t. At the Democratic convention last time she made an impassioned speech in defence of democracy and branded Trump as a danger to it. She said that all Americans would be judged by their defence of democracy or their attack on it. She will repeat that during the debate.

Yes, but she won’t. At the Democratic convention last time she made an impassioned speech in defence of democracy and branded Trump as a danger to it. She said that all Americans would be judged by their defence of democracy or their attack on it. She will repeat that during the debate.
Oh, I know. They won’t pass up the opportunity to deliver the message and try to set the tone from the off.

The thing is, she won’t be doing that. Trump always sets the tone, no matter how hard the opposition may try to do it themselves. The broadcasters want that—more nonsense means higher ratings—so they subtly (or not-so-subtly) encourage it, making it that much hard for the opposition to combat that dominance.

So the smarter play is to just lean in to how batshite crazy the tone he is setting actually is.

But that is always seen as risky in the campaign realm, so they are very unlikely to advise her to do it.

BOOM!

Brilliant speech!

If there is any mirror-fogging American who still believe Donald Trump is the best candidate for President of the United States, they need a mental health intervention.

Kamala Harris just gave an outstanding speech to close the 2024 DNC and cement her as the new leader of the Democratic Party.

i was already voting for her, but the manner in which this whole DNC has energized the party has given me hope that her election is a strong possibility.

Now that both Conventions are over, the REAL race begins. Hopefully, there will be a groundswell of support and the post-DNC polls show the bump it should give her.

From here, the Presidential Debate looms LARGE!

If she can come through that debate looking far more Presidential than the Orange Shitgibbon, and one struggles to imagine how she couldn’t, she should have a strong path to the White House.

He looks and acts disinterested and defeated, even while he says he’s leading and going to win. However, her honeymoon period is over and she now has to start beating shit out of Trump on Project 2025 and the complete destruction and disarray he created over his 4 year term, the death and destruction he created at the nation’s Capitol, and the 34 felony and sexual assault (civil rape) convictions since he was ousted by Biden.

COME ON KAMALA!!!

Oh, I know. They won’t pass up the opportunity to deliver the message and try to set the tone from the off.

The thing is, she won’t be doing that. Trump always sets the tone, no matter how hard the opposition may try to do it themselves. The broadcasters want that—more nonsense means higher ratings—so they subtly (or not-so-subtly) encourage it, making it that much hard for the opposition to combat that dominance.

So the smarter play is to just lean in to how batshite crazy the tone he is setting actually is.

But that is always seen as risky in the campaign realm, so they are very unlikely to advise her to do it.
I think she DID set a tone tonight. One of a strong leader who'd be for the people not for her(him)self, who'd stand up to dictators not kowtow to them, one who would be an effective C-in-C. Her appeal to common sense and to patriotism can cut the ground from under a lot of the stuff Trump comes up with.

CNN’s “Uncommitted Voter” panel in Pennsylvania got some post-speech airtime.

Grades: 2 A’s, 5 B+’s, 1 B, 1 C

How will they vote now? Any commitment?

Kamala - 7
Trump - 1
Still uncommitted - 1

The only Trump voter was a black male small businessman. Said he didn’t hear enough policy info! Laughable comment, but good luck to him!

77% - Kamala
11% - Trump
11% - Uncommitted (either stupid or seeking attention!)

If every uncommitted voter follows this trend, she walks the election, so we may be at the zenith of Kamala-love!

Now, the Trump money train goes to work trying to paint her as some kind of Commie Bay Area Know Nothing who will be laughed out of the room by the strong men Trump sucks off, because she ain’t sucking off anyone as President!!!

CNN’s “Uncommitted Voter” panel in Pennsylvania got some post-speech airtime.

Grades: 2 A’s, 5 B+’s, 1 B, 1 C

How will they vote now? Any commitment?

Kamala - 7
Trump - 1
Still uncommitted - 1

The only Trump voter was a black male small businessman. Said he didn’t hear enough policy info! Laughable comment, but good luck to him!

77% - Kamala
11% - Trump
11% - Uncommitted (either stupid or seeking attention!)

If every uncommitted voter follows this trend, she walks the election, so we may be at the zenith of Kamala-love!

Now, the Trump money train goes to work trying to paint her as some kind of Commie Bay Area Know Nothing who will be laughed out of the room by the strong men Trump sucks off, because she ain’t sucking off anyone as President!!!

I agree, she needs to steamroller him and his cult once and for all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.