Kamala Harris

The Republican Party has a long record of trying to disenfranchise people by a series of technical measures such as roll cleaning. Under Maga influence this has got much worse. Currently they are trying to get the approval of the governor of Georgia for a law which would disenfranchise 300,000 voters.
Marc Elias and others are up to their necks fighting maga measures but the republicans appeal every time.
One case being fought at the moment is an attempt to declare election procedure manuals illegal. The grounds are frivolous, but it all adds to the torrent of cases.
If traditional republicans really want their party back they must reform their approach to election law. I must say I don’t have much sympathy for them; where have they been for the last four years?

Democrats: Extend free healthcare, reduce the cost of drugs.
Republicans: Junk the Affordable Care Act.
Democrats: Strengthen NATO alliance.
Republicans: Leave NATO and tell Putin to do whatever he likes in Europe.
Democrats: Ban Assault weapons, Universal background checks and red flags.
Republicans: No restrictions on A2.
Republicans: Give further tax breaks to billionaire supporters.
Democrats: Build the economy from the middle.
Republicans: Introduce further restrictions on abortion, planned families, IVF.
Democrats: Legislation to restore Roe v Wade.
You’re right, hardly any difference at all.

Copium at its finest!! LOL!

Which of the Maga policies has particularly convinced you to vote...?

Note a voter and don't like either party.

Of the list you set out, I might give you ONE that makes some sort of sense.

* Democrats: Extend free healthcare, reduce the cost of drugs.
Republicans: Junk the Affordable Care Act.
** Democrats: Strengthen NATO alliance.
Republicans: Leave NATO and tell Putin to do whatever he likes in Europe.
*** Democrats: Ban Assault weapons, Universal background checks and red flags.
Republicans: No restrictions on A2.
**** Republicans: Give further tax breaks to billionaire supporters.
**** Democrats: Build the economy from the middle.
*****Republicans: Introduce further restrictions on abortion, planned families, IVF.
*****Democrats: Legislation to restore Roe v Wade.
You’re right, hardly any difference at all.

* Do you mean the 'free healthcare' it could have been implemented for the nation if it wasn't continually lobbied by Big Pharma not to?? Cool.

** Do you mean the NATO alliance pushing for WW3 on the edge of Russia's border and much of whose members have been supplying Israel with weapons for "self defence" and having soldiers camped in oil fields on foreign lands? Nice.

*** Do you mean they feared the threat of 'civil war' talk from the NRA over 'rights to bear arms' that they also supported, so are complicit in what has happened in the US? Sure, 'hopes and prayers' for everyone.

**** Funnily enough, did you ever hear Biden threaten to reverse the tax breaks given to the billionaires...? No, cos those people also fund the Dem Party. Also, the economic issues besieging the the States with high prices are also what they're calling "Bidenomics" which Harris is party to.

***** Interestingly enough, a few years ago I posted an excerpt of of Pelosi in an interview choosing not to codify 'Roe v Wade' into law as they 'had it in their back pocket' as a way to use against the GOP at some point. That came true. And, as far as I know, under Trump, he allowed the States to make their own decisions on the 'pro-choice/ pro-abortion' issue because it was/ is highly emotive.

So the "hardly any difference at all" jibe at the end just shows how you lean to paint Dems in a better light when they could have taken action on national stuff when they've been in power at points they've had full control of the house and senate and chosen not to.

Is that fair enough?

One odd thing about the Harris/ democrat campaign is the keep saying how great things are going to be and what changes they'll make when they win (all great). But it seems to have escaped everyone's notice that they are already in the whitehouse and have been for a number of years and things are quite crap.

One odd thing about the Harris/ democrat campaign is the keep saying how great things are going to be and what changes they'll make when they win (all great). But it seems to have escaped everyone's notice that they are already in the whitehouse and have been for a number of years and things are quite crap.
Who says they’re crap? Donald Trump, you and the MAGA nuts.

Most people are doing relatively ok recovering from the economic consequences of the pandemic which made things difficult world wide for a couple of years. Made worse than it needed to be by the Tories in the UK and mitigated to some extent by the current government in the US.

Who says they’re crap? Donald Trump, you and the MAGA nuts.

Most people are doing relatively ok recovering from the economic consequences of the pandemic which made things difficult world wide for a couple of years. Made worse than it needed to be by the Tories in the UK and mitigated to some extent by the current government in the US.
The offer still seems to be vote for change by voting for the same thing. Granted, a better offer than trump but it seems a little diengenuous.

Note a voter and don't like either party.

Of the list you set out, I might give you ONE that makes some sort of sense.

* Do you mean the 'free healthcare' it could have been implemented for the nation if it wasn't continually lobbied by Big Pharma not to?? Cool.

** Do you mean the NATO alliance pushing for WW3 on the edge of Russia's border and much of whose members have been supplying Israel with weapons for "self defence" and having soldiers camped in oil fields on foreign lands? Nice.

*** Do you mean they feared the threat of 'civil war' talk from the NRA over 'rights to bear arms' that they also supported, so are complicit in what has happened in the US? Sure, 'hopes and prayers' for everyone.

**** Funnily enough, did you ever hear Biden threaten to reverse the tax breaks given to the billionaires...? No, cos those people also fund the Dem Party. Also, the economic issues besieging the the States with high prices are also what they're calling "Bidenomics" which Harris is party to.

***** Interestingly enough, a few years ago I posted an excerpt of of Pelosi in an interview choosing not to codify 'Roe v Wade' into law as they 'had it in their back pocket' as a way to use against the GOP at some point. That came true. And, as far as I know, under Trump, he allowed the States to make their own decisions on the 'pro-choice/ pro-abortion' issue because it was/ is highly emotive.

So the "hardly any difference at all" jibe at the end just shows how you lean to paint Dems in a better light when they could have taken action on national stuff when they've been in power at points they've had full control of the house and senate and chosen not to.

Is that fair enough?
Nope it’s sophistry mixed with straight inaccuracies.eg NATO is not camped on Russias borders and they know WW3 is MAD. Harris is not responsible for Pelosi’s blabbering, so to cite that as crit of current policy is not honest. The inflation was as a result of covid and all occurred under Trump. US inflation is now about 2.5%.

Last edited:
Nope it’s sophistry mixed with straight inaccuracies.eg NATO is not camped on Russias borders and they know WW3 is MAD. Harris is not responsible for Pelosi’s blabbering, so to cite that as crit of current policy is not honest. The inflation was as a result of covid and all occurred under Trump. US inflation is now about 2.5%.

So, NATO has never sent troops for 'exercises' in countries within short access to Russian borders?

So This is Made Up, Then...?

What's with the disingenuous conflating of Harris and Pelosi?? I mentioned Pelosi, not Harris, in regard to the 'Roe V Wade' policy not to codify as well you know! So you ignored what I said about it.

So, if inflation occurred under Trump through covid, Biden also inherited the same covid issues and handled those 'issues' poorly. If Harris is citing 'price-gouging' as a 'policy', what stopped Biden enacting the same or similar action for policy within his tenure??

Doesn't surprise me the Clown liked your comment of conflation!

No point in discussing anything in bad faith, so I'm good with any potential reply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.