Kaoru Mitoma

I would guess with them spending a record fee on Kudus, they plan to get more for whoever he would be replacing. Hence I don't think that is Mitoma. Caicedo, maybe.
Talk of Mitoma for 50m, seems low to me, I would think they would want considerably more for him.

Talk of Mitoma for 50m, seems low to me, I would think they would want considerably more for him.

It is guess by the sun, and a total fucking pisstake. No way is he worth more than 20m. 25 for the shocking headline factor.

2 years left or not, if Mitoma was available for that cheap every team on the planet would be in for him. West ham just sold a defensive midfielder with 1 year on his deal for 100m. Teams are desperate.
It is guess by the sun, and a total fucking pisstake. No way is he worth more than 20m. 25 for the shocking headline factor.
are you mad? he was one of the best wingers in the league last season.

20m does not buy a top EDS player these days, come on.
Mitoma has had half a good season, since DeZerbi arrived. Only had one PL season. Two in Europe in total, none in a European/uefa competition. He was bought for 2.5m, and has two years left on his contract.

For all intents and purposes, he is effectively the same as an EDS player, promising if he can maintain it, but without the advantage of being u20 or being counted as club trained or home grown if he were to perform regularly.

20m is plenty.

Mitoma has had half a good season, since DeZerbi arrived. Only had one PL season. Two in Europe in total, none in a European/uefa competition. He was bought for 2.5m, and has two years left on his contract.

For all intents and purposes, he is effectively the same as an EDS player, promising if he can maintain it, but without the advantage of being u20 or being counted as club trained or home grown if he were to perform regularly.

20m is plenty.
I agree with your assessment on the player, but no one is signing him for 20m, 60m minimum to me and I would imagine they would want Palmer on loan to go with it.

Last edited:
2 years left or not, if Mitoma was available for that cheap every team on the planet would be in for him. West ham just sold a defensive midfielder with 1 year on his deal for 100m. Teams are desperate.

are you mad? he was one of the best wingers in the league last season.

50m is a fucking pisstake, I stand by that.

20m is plenty.
My friend united just bought a player for 80m because he had 1 half a season in the SERIE A and his name sounded like haaland. Wake up. Good players come at a premium these days, especially attackers.

I think you will all be very surprised when brighton demands upwards of 100m for him lol

Olise for 35m is a bargain in comparison, injury issue apart.

And don't forget Southampton want 30m for James Ward Prowse, 30 with one year left, not surprised Mr Dildo won't sign the cheque.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.