Kaoru Mitoma

Brighton will be looking for at least £40mil -£50mil plus Palmer for Mitoma

I agree with your assessment on the player, but no one is signing him for 20m, 60m minimum to me and I would imagine they would want Palmer on load to go with it.

Then nobody will sign him.

Low to no risk for Brighton, he either performs as he has in the second half of the season and they sell him for still a big profit with one year left, or he performs and signs a new deal and they sell.him for even more. Or he doesn't, and they have a player with a year left on his contract they spent fuck all on.

Nobody is paying 50m for Mitima this summer, clubs are mad, but not that mad.

Low to no risk for Brighton, he either performs as he has in the second half of the season and they sell him for still a big profit with one year left, or he performs and signs a new deal and they sell.him for even more. Or he doesn't, and they have a player with a year left on his contract they spent fuck all on.

To be fair to Brighton they don't need or want to sell him.

Another good season coming up and he would be worth close to 100m, that's how crazy the market is.

In 2023 there will be. Bournemouth are looking to spend £25mil on Scott from Bristol City. Prices are ridiculous these days

My friend united just bought a player for 80m because he had 1 half a season in the SERIE A and his name sounded like haaland. Wake up. Good players come at a premium these days, especially attackers.

I think you will all be very surprised when brighton demands upwards of 100m for him lol

You are right on one of those.

Let's see how it plays out. If indeed there is any interest at all.

100m for Jack is starting to look more and more of a bargain come masterstroke with each passing window
Jack had a brilliant season last year but still 100m was crazy but it's simply the going rate , even more so for an Englishman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.