Kaoru Mitoma

If Pep wants Mitoma then txiki will get him Mitoma imo. Maybe it’s Mitoma for say £50-60m and Palmer on loan?

Tolmie clearly knew the story / link whatever was out there so City could well be interested in Mitoma. Pep name checked him when City were on tour and sounds like a fan (some would use that to create a link...).

Dealing with Brighton is tough but not impossible and if they want Palmer...

He's not at the level of Riyad or Jack and he's not a kid but he does have ability and pace so he could be a useful addition. Think he could play off either wing.

Let's see if this develops into anything.

Tolmie clearly knew the story / link whatever was out there so City could well be interested in Mitoma. Pep name checked him when City were on tour and sounds like a fan (some would use that to create a link...).

Dealing with Brighton is tough but not impossible and if they want Palmer...

He's not at the level of Riyad or Jack and he's not a kid but he does have ability and pace so he could be a useful addition. Think he could play off either wing.

Let's see if this develops into anything.
I get Pep name checked him but has done with several players in the past and never have we gone for them. If anything makes me think we aren’t interested as you know he wouldn’t openly talk about a player we are interested in.

Absolute no brainier bringing this guy in as he was arguably Brighton’s best player last season and would be taken to the next level with us . This one could be a deal if Brighton play ball .

Am 50/50 on it!

I think City might do the Caicedo if Silva went just because Caicedo has the same type of energy and can play in multiple positions..

Agree on the Caicedo several positions point but I also think Caicedo would be a smart signing long term for us? I could see is if (and highly unlikely to happen by the way) is signing Caicedo that we at least loan Phillips out for the season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.