Kaoru Mitoma

We'd have to surpass that £115m British Record this late in the window and there is no way we're doing that. I'm not even sure they'd sell either.

Next summer he will have a year left on his contract, that's when everyone will pounce, especially Chelsea.

Brighton might not sell him this window, but as I said about a week ago (which I got completely shot down by quite a few posters on here), I'd test the water with a big bid for him.

We ain't going to get the lad next summer because we don't do bidding wars, so why not just test the water this summer whilst nobody is in the market for him and present them with a very good offer?

He would be worth every single penny and more that we would pay for the lad. Doesn't have a single weakness to his game. Pace, skill, technique, two good feet, mentality, work ethic... He is a dazzling little player.

Look at Bayern... They weren't prepared to wait around for Kane and get him for free next summer, they just went in with a high offer and signed him for just under 100m this summer. No fooking about, job done.

Next summer he will have a year left on his contract, that's when everyone will pounce, especially Chelsea.

Brighton might not sell him this window, but as I said about a week ago (which I got completely shot down by quite a few posters on here), I'd test the water with a big bid for him.

We ain't going to get the lad next summer because we don't do bidding wars, so why not just test the water this summer whilst nobody is in the market for him and present them with a very good offer?

He would be worth every single penny and more that we would pay for the lad. Doesn't have a single weakness to his game. Pace, skill, technique, two good feet, mentality, work ethic... He is a dazzling little player.

Look at Bayern... They weren't prepared to wait around for Kane and get him for free next summer, they just went in with a high offer and signed him for just under 100m this summer. No fooking about, job done.
What makes you think Kane would have gone to Bayern on a free , id say he was nailed on to go to the rags on a free

What makes you think Kane would have gone to Bayern on a free , id say he was nailed on to go to the rags on a free

Not saying it would have been nailed on, but it just proves a point that they didn't want to leave it by chance to save a few quid. They just got the deal done there and then without any hesitation.

I thought Doku was what we were missing?

To be fair both players are an improvement on what we have.

Mitoma is better and more refined, but Doku is younger and a bit raw, but looks very exciting.

I'd personally be very happy with Doku, but if we did manage to bag Mitoma it would prove an excellent signing for us.

Not saying it would have been nailed on, but it just proves a point that they didn't want to leave it by chance to save a few quid. They just got the deal done there and then without any hesitation.
It's the only way they would have got him , that's why they paid

It's the only way they would have got him , that's why they paid

To be fair though, Bayern are a far better team than United. Who's to say Kane would have wanted to join United?

He's absolutely guaranteed to win trophies at Bayern whereas he isn't even guaranteed a Carabao Cup with the Rags.

To be fair though, Bayern are a far better team than United. Who's to say Kane would have wanted to join United?

He's absolutely guaranteed to win trophies at Bayern whereas he isn't even guaranteed a Carabao Cup with the Rags.
Whos to say ? Most people lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.