Kaoru Mitoma

What do you reckon then 61m

The club valued Cucurella, a 23 year old Barcelona academy player who had 4 years left on his contract, and a few years in europe, at 30m. For a position we really needed to fill, and supposedly a main target for the summer. That's a pretty good benchmark.

The club valued Cucurella, a 23 year old Barcelona academy player who had 4 years left on his contract, and a few years in europe, at 30m. For a position we really needed to fill, and supposedly a main target for the summer. That's a pretty good benchmark.

To be fair they held out for around 60m from Chelsea and that is just for a full back.

Mitoma will go for more because he's a forward player.

but Mitoma is another level than Cucurella, and we spent £100m on Jack Grealish in a position that wasn't desperately needed.

but Mitoma is another level than Cucurella, and we spent £100m on Jack Grealish in a position that wasn't desperately needed.

Completely different signings. Completely different profile and situation.

He's gonna get his move next year and it won't be for a lot.. as he'll only have 1 year left on his contract next year.

1692466861674.png

Completely different signings. Completely different profile and situation.
I'm not saying he should/would £100m player but Cucurella is a "completely different profile and situation" from Mitoma as well, plus Cucurella ended up going for like £60m.

I'm not saying he should/would £100m player but Cucurella is a "completely different profile and situation" from Mitoma as well, plus Cucurella ended up going for like £60m.

Exactly, Cucurella was a much more desirable profile.

The fact he ended up going for 60m doesn't change what Our club valued hin at though, and that was the point I was making.

Just my opinion, of course. I'm not debating he Could go elsewhere for a lot more. Just that I don't thi k out club would entertain as much as people think. Based on how they typically conduct transfer business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.