Kaoru Mitoma

Mitoma is outstanding!
ut6kd398a3ba1.jpg

Sterling and Sané used to consistently have Trent Alexander-Arnold on toast. I've seen Jack Harrison tear him a new one.

Hardly a sign of quality.

That being said, Mitoma looks a class act. Would take him here for sure. Horribly one footed though.

Sterling and Sané used to consistently have Trent Alexander-Arnold on toast. I've seen Jack Harrison tear him a new one.

Hardly a sign of quality.

That being said, Mitoma looks a class act. Would take him here for sure. Horribly one footed though.

I've been watching his recent matches and he's been giving a hard time to almost every right full back he faced. He became a professional footballer after graduating from university, so it's only the third professional season for him, which makes him keep improving even now. He scored a world class goal a few days ago against Liverpool and he scored another world class goal a week earlier too. Here is the video.

Last edited:
I've been watching his recent matches and he's been giving a hard time to almost every right full back he faced. He became a professional footballer after graduating from university, so it's only the third professional season for him, which makes him keep improving even now. He scored a world class goal a few days ago against Liverpool and he scored another world class goal a week earlier too. Here is the video.

I know. I really like the player, just using Alexander-Arnold as a benchmark is far too low a bar.

Brighton would bend us over a barrel but he does look good. He seems like the player on the cusp of taking the next step and making the move from a mid-table club to a CL side and leaves everyone else wondering why they werent in for him

For me, he is the most exiting footballer. Football is a team sport, but he can add some tastes of individual sports such as boxing and fencing to football by frequently showing the battle against the fullback he faces.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.