Karim Rekik..

A brilliant prospect,the basics are there,obviously only experience missing.Make no mistake,a prem debut in front of 45000 when you've just turned 18 is,i'd imagine,about as nerve racking as it gets.......he handled himself superbly.

His physique is also impressive,he has developed into a faster,leaner,muscular player than i initially thought he'd be when he signed.

Benarbia said:
Disgusted the amount of times the senior players ignored him out on the wing. Very composed debut

Agreed. I could not understand what was going on there. On numerous occasions, Yaya, Sergio and Tevez, refused the obvious pass to Rekik and left him standing in acres of space. It was stupid because he was obviously capable.

Did well but in all honesty, anyone of our EDS players could have done exactly the same as him. He kept things simple and was never tested. He's never going to be a left back in a million years though, would like to see him go on loan to a Championship club playing centre half, still lots to learn but he should be happy with his full debut.

did very well i thought

good to see manicini promoting youth players.

Wouldn't be surprised if he took Lescott's place next season. Kid seems to be very mature for his age.

WNRH said:
Did well but in all honesty, anyone of our EDS players could have done exactly the same as him. He kept things simple and was never tested. He's never going to be a left back in a million years though, would like to see him go on loan to a Championship club playing centre half, still lots to learn but he should be happy with his full debut.

What about that hair though ;-)
Look at the Everton game in the League cup who from the regular players passed to the EDS lads. Every one wants Garcia, Sinclair to have a run but whats wrong with Rizak, Saurez,Evans ect, oh well hey ho.

Handled the game competently IMO. he has good pace too, would have been nice to see him being given more of the ball by the usual suspects. All in all a solid performance and he must be happy with the run out.

In fairness he may not have been calling for the ball. Kolarov and Clichy are constantly shouting at our midfielders to play them in.

looks a good kid to me, confident on the ball

to be fair wasn't up against much

seeing as mcdermott didn't abandon is attacking go for it priciples with a flat back 8

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.