Karim Rekik..

The good thing is that if he played again today i would be perfectly happy, i am confident in his ability to turn in a solid performance.

good to see some youth coming through, the future looks promising.

i sadly didn't watch the game vs reading. can u tell me in a few words how did he look. i know he isn't a left back but can u tell me if he has pace or if he is strong and if he was good positionally at that game.

kun1 said:
i sadly didn't watch the game vs reading. can u tell me in a few words how did he look. i know he isn't a left back but can u tell me if he has pace or if he is strong and if he was good positionally at that game.

played well but had fuck all to do.

wouldn't have been comfortable with him starting today, but high hopes for him

I haven't seen any of his performances while on loan at PSV Eindhoven, so how would you all rate him?

Does he have the potential to be the CB that Man City needs?

I've read rumours stating that Louis van Gaal wants to sign him for Man Utd which I doubt will even be considered.

Not seen enough of him to know,so does he suit Pellegrini's front foot defending more than Nastasic seems to. If so I can see him replacing Nastasic in the squad, it would help homegrown, club trained quotas if nothing else.

blueparrot said:
Not seen enough of him to know,so does he suit Pellegrini's front foot defending more than Nastasic seems to. If so I can see him replacing Nastasic in the squad, it would help homegrown, club trained quotas if nothing else.

quick, strong, good on the ball

positional sense is improving with every game

big player in my eyes

oldius said:
Karim has been dropped from the Dutch World Cup squad unfortunately.

Replaced by a player (Kongolo) who I believe is yet to play more than 30 matches as a professional.

Not like the new Rag boss to upset a city player intentionally now is it? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.