Karim Rekik..

Reiki needs to play so a loan would make sense - so long as he gets games - Aston Villa alongside Vlaar would be ideal. Nasty seems to suffer from 'halo or horns' - massively overrated when he first arrived and now dismissed and written off. He has potential and I'd hold on to him and ease him back in for cup games etc. We are a fickle lot - 12 months ago many wanted Kolorov gone - some of the bile aimed at him on this board was ridiculous - and look how a run in the side with a manager that beloved in him turned that career around. We have good defensive options and are not short of potential - we just need to stop playing FIFA 14 and be patient.

LoveCity said:
He looks to have physically developed quite a lot in his year away. He's less skinny but still athletic. One more year away is the right idea though I think, unless we sell Nastasic. He looks like he is close to becoming a player who could have a long-term future in City's squad, but needs more experience. The Marseille link sounds perfect, Bielsa has a history of improving young talent like Javi Martinez, Muniain and Herrera. Will also play the high line there I'm pretty sure.

Give him to Bielsa and he'll come back like Maldini.

Bielsa is a God.

Bluewonder said:
LoveCity said:
He looks to have physically developed quite a lot in his year away. He's less skinny but still athletic. One more year away is the right idea though I think, unless we sell Nastasic. He looks like he is close to becoming a player who could have a long-term future in City's squad, but needs more experience. The Marseille link sounds perfect, Bielsa has a history of improving young talent like Javi Martinez, Muniain and Herrera. Will also play the high line there I'm pretty sure.

Bielsa is a God.

Is Rekik ready for us?

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Bluewonder said:
LoveCity said:

Bielsa is a God.

Is Rekik ready for us?

I would say 'not yet' based on what I've seen from him playing for PSV (I'm from Holland, so I've seen quite a bit of him). He did great for a 19 year old and new at the club, and he nearly missed out being in the Dutch squad this summer.
Than again I didn't expect the Dutch defenders playing in the Eredivisie to do so well at the WC in Brasil. So maybe, with better players around him, he might be further ahead of his development than I reckon.

He is good enough now.

Dont waste silly money that prohibits his developement. 4 CBs of Vinny, Demi, Nasti and Rekik is enough especially as Deneyar looks like junior Vinny too

Rascal said:
He is good enough now.

Dont waste silly money that prohibits his developement. 4 CBs of Vinny, Demi, Nasti and Rekik is enough especially as Deneyar looks like junior Vinny too

Denayer looked excellent once again last night. For his age he has a lot of strength and power. Raw talent which I'm sure will get better and better.

Rascal said:
He is good enough now.

could be why nasty will be sold.

but lets remember that Dundee and Hearts aren't anything reckoning of. Lets see what he can do at the US tour where opponents will be different class obviously. Olympiakos, Milan, Liverpool...

Played well last night against limited opposition, good on the ball, looks to have beefed up a bit and very little got past him, doesn't dive in either

Gone to PSV again on a season long loan.

Basically confirms Nastasic is staying which is good news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.