Karl Pilkington?

I liked Karl in an idiot abroad but can't stand that fat **** Ricky Gervais. I'd love nothing more than to smash the fuck out of his face just for the laugh alone. Probably the most annoying person on T.V.

I like Pilkington because he just dumbs life down so much and says what he see's, he looks at something then just proper super simplyfy's it to the point where you think its funny.

183sash said:
once i found out he was a *unich , i refused to watch, sorry might be petty but cant help it !

My likening for him was dampened slightly when I found out about his afinity to that lot. Same with Rory McIlroy now whilst watching the golf

Karl Pilkington is funny.Gervais on the other hand is not.Would love to put that other unfunny,fat fooker,Corden,and Gervais in a room full of rabid dobermans and rottweillers,and see them laugh their way out.
Gervais would do us all a favour if he fooked off to America full time.

I think I am the only person who nods along with him, instead of just laughing at his stupidity. Doesn't say much for my IQ, does it? Some of the things he says just seem to make sense to me, haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.