Karl Pilkington?

mcfc_ms said:
Love Ricky, Steve and Karl. All three work brilliant together

Tip for the fans. Get all the xfm shows from pilkipedia. Great to see the transformation of Karl from just pushing the buttons in about 2002, to being the star he is now

Also, the xfm shows reveal that he really is as stupid as he makes out
I echo this. I've listened to every single one, many times, and they're so much better than the podcasts.

Have you ever used a y-front properly?

Blumers Bloomers said:
183sash said:
once i found out he was a *unich , i refused to watch, sorry might be petty but cant help it !

My likening for him was dampened slightly when I found out about his afinity to that lot. Same with Rory McIlroy now whilst watching the golf
Rory McIlroy's dad is a huge blue. Saw them interviewed together on TV once and they were rowing about football.
Sure I saw Pilkington at Piccadilly Station last week. Taller than I imagined.
That show is amusing but it often comes across like two snide schoolyard bullies making the kid from the remedial class eat mud

Viva Rivaldo said:
mcfc_ms said:
Love Ricky, Steve and Karl. All three work brilliant together

Tip for the fans. Get all the xfm shows from pilkipedia. Great to see the transformation of Karl from just pushing the buttons in about 2002, to being the star he is now

Also, the xfm shows reveal that he really is as stupid as he makes out
I echo this. I've listened to every single one, many times, and they're so much better than the podcasts.

in this case i may have to have a listen. Ive got all podcasts and listened to them millions of times.

I think if they stretch the act out anymore its gonna seem cringyworthy but then again rhe bloke needs to earn a living a suppose.

the podcasts are just absolutely hilarious.

I love everything (bar his latest stand up) gervais has done, i think he and merchant are brilliant. the office was a master piece and extras was great too.

pilkington is so, so funny.

I love them.

Also like Gervais when doing stand up. Only thing that lets him down is his constant attacks on religion. He preaches more than a fucking Vicar/priest/rabbi/cleric ect.

Seems strange though, as the debate about whether Karl Pilkington is a 'Character' or a 'real' idiot, no media source has ever done any sort of 'digging' into his past, ie asking past friend/work colleagues if he was always thick or had similar opinions.

Not really bothered myself, as they make me laugh, so knowing would spoil the fun.

bojangles said:
Viva Rivaldo said:

in this case i may have to have a listen. Ive got all podcasts and listened to them millions of times.

I think if they stretch the act out anymore its gonna seem cringyworthy but then again rhe
bloke needs to earn a living a suppose.

They are worth it just for the various competitions he creates. Such favourites as cheeky 'freak of the week', 'do we need em?', 'rockbusters', 'chimpanzee that', 'ricktual', and 'rickydicky-iculous'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.