Karl Pilkington?

Love Ricky, Steve and Karl. All three work brilliant together

Tip for the fans. Get all the xfm shows from pilkipedia. Great to see the transformation of Karl from just pushing the buttons in about 2002, to being the star he is now

Also, the xfm shows reveal that he really is as stupid as he makes out

I don't think he is thick, nor do i think he is putting it on, i just think he doesn't think before he speaks and when he realises how stupid it is what he has said he digs a deeper hole as he tries to explain and get out of it.

He's a very very funny man however, it's the only show i have ever cried with laughter. They are great to watch when you have had a drink.

am i the only one that thinks steve merchant is just not funny?

im not saying hes a bad guy or out because he seems like a decent bloke but hes just so not funny.

ricky and karl are class.

Stillsy said:

im not saying hes a bad guy or out because he seems like a decent bloke but hes just so not funny.

He's the funniest of them all mate :)
He is the glue that holds them together and his stories on the old xfm shows of him trying to get girls are hilarious.

Stillsy said:

Not the only one no, Im with you.

He's like a writer of funny stuff but isn't actually funny himself.

Theres loads of crap comedians getting airtime at the minute - Russell Howard, Noel Fielding, Jon Richardson, Jack Whitehall to name a few

johnmc said:
Stillsy said:

Theres loads of crap comedians getting airtime at the minute - Russell Howard, Noel Fielding, Jon Richardson, Jack Whitehall to name a few

That man is stealing a living. Worst comedian on tv by a country mile. He's just a poncy haired, cape wearing fuckpig.

johnmc said:
Stillsy said:

Seems like me and you agree on something at last.

All shite comedians and that Russell Howard has his own show ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.