Katie Hopkins suspended from Twitter

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" George Orwell.
Twitter are a privately owned corporation, you sign up to their rules to be part of their club.

If you were part of a private golf club, you couldn't abuse other members of the club and expect to be allowed to stay because of "muh free speech"

I’ve just seen a clip for her ‘acceptance speech’ at the **** award’s. I won’t post it but needless to say it’s fucking vile

Twitter are a privately owned corporation, you sign up to their rules to be part of their club.

If you were part of a private golf club, you couldn't abuse other members of the club and expect to be allowed to stay because of "muh free speech"

Twitter has to make a profit and like all commercial companies has to exist to do that. If the ignorant baying herd demand that certain thoughts cannot be expressed then Twitter has to comply.

Even in the United States where the first amendment protects freedom of speech, it is still under attack.

I’ve just seen a clip for her ‘acceptance speech’ at the **** award’s. I won’t post it but needless to say it’s fucking vile

Best way.

She wants her shit shared, its what she thrives on.

Starve her of it.

If the ignorant baying herd demand that certain thoughts cannot be expressed then Twitter has to comply.

Even in the United States where the first amendment protects freedom of speech, it is still under attack.

Nope. Twitter has a code of conduct much like bluemoon does, if you don't follow that code of conduct you have no right to access that platform

Try posting hate speech on bluemoon and see how you get on

Nope. Twitter has a code of conduct much like bluemoon does, if you don't follow that code of conduct you have no right to access that platform

Try posting hate speech on bluemoon and see how you get on

You don't need to post hate speech on Bluemoon to get banned you just need to post something @Ric doesn't agree with. That's fine, it's his baby and he can be as illiberal as he chooses.

Twitter, unlike a private golf club is influenced by society in general and has to play by the rules.

Too many group thinkers have forgotten that all progress depends on the freedom to speak our mind.

We need to defend 'freedom for the thought we hate'.

You don't need to post hate speech on Bluemoon to get banned you just need to post something @Ric doesn't agree with. That's fine, it's his baby and he can be as illiberal as he chooses.

Twitter, unlike a private golf club is influenced by society in general and has to play by the rules.

Too many group thinkers have forgotten that all progress depends on the freedom to speak our mind.

We need to defend 'freedom for the thought we hate'.
When speaking your mind equates to hate, spite and stirring tension amongst people then you don’t deserve that right anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.