Katona Kompletely Koo Koo??

Philbo said:
CityChick said:
awww i feel sorry for her. whatever she does, someone is there to call her for it!

are you for real? she brings everything on herself. She's like the annoying Jade Goody....which is really saying something cdause she's a sad fat pathetic piece of shit too.

But you would though wouldn't you?

With two bags?

Philbo said:
CityChick said:
awww i feel sorry for her. whatever she does, someone is there to call her for it!

are you for real? she brings everything on herself. She's like the annoying Jade Goody....which is really saying something cdause she's a sad fat pathetic piece of shit too.

take it you dont agree then?!? :-)
yea jade goody is a waste of skin but kerry katona aint as bad as her

CityChick said:
Philbo said:
CityChick said:

yea jade goody is a waste of skin but kerry katona aint as bad as her

she's worse than her. I think what I hate about her the most is she does stupid things and then tries to get everyone to feel sorry for her. Some people like yourself fall for it but others like myself just hate her more and more. Her mum in law lives round the corner from me and I swear if I ever saw her crossing the road I slow down...let her pass and spit at her.

are you for real? she brings everything on herself. She's like the annoying Jade Goody....which is really saying something cdause she's a sad fat pathetic piece of shit too.[/quote]

yea jade goody is a waste of skin but kerry katona aint as bad as her[/quote]

she's worse than her. I think what I hate about her the most is she does stupid things and then tries to get everyone to feel sorry for her. Some people like yourself fall for it but others like myself just hate her more and more. Her mum in law lives round the corner from me and I swear if I ever saw her crossing the road I slow down...let her pass and spit at her.[/quote]

lol rebel :-)

CityChick said:
She brought it on herself, CC. The old joke about being at the opening of an envelope would apply. What has she ever actually done to warrant such fame? She was in an all-girl band, who did feck all whilst she was in it. In fact, I'm sure she once said that she never actually sang on any AK records. Since then, what. So she won "I'm a celebrity....". So? IIRC, so did Tony Blackburn, Joe Pasquale, Carol Thatcher and Christopher Biggins (gawd bless wikipedia!!!). It's no great claim to fame, is it? She was also once married to a westlife singer ( use the term loosely!) Now she 's flogging fish fingers. I can't stand the bloody woman (drug taking, smoking whilst pregnant, attention seeking witch). FFS, where's my shotgun?

Blue4ever85 said:
The sentence doesn't make sense.

I think you've got a Kerry crush heven't you? Admit it.

what I meant is I wouldn't do her with yours, and then blami it on Setanta clause. Meaning in short....NO FUCKING WAY.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.