Katona Kompletely Koo Koo??

Philbo said:
Blue4ever85 said:
The sentence doesn't make sense.

I think you've got a Kerry crush heven't you? Admit it.

what I meant is I wouldn't do her with yours, and then blami it on Setanta clause. Meaning in short....NO FUCKING WAY.

Still dont make sense.

But you would.

Ha ha, only kiddin mate (Id do her over the freezers in Iceland though).

Blue4ever85 said:
Philbo said:
Blue4ever85 said:
The sentence doesn't make sense.

I think you've got a Kerry crush heven't you? Admit it.

what I meant is I wouldn't do her with yours, and then blami it on Setanta clause. Meaning in short....NO FUCKING WAY.

Still dont make sense.

But you would.

Ha ha, only kiddin mate (Id do her over the freezers in Iceland though).

I'd do her over then hide her body in the freezers in Iceland. Thats why shit mums go to Iceland.

Put yourself in Brian McFadden's shoes. Compare;
article-1079666-02344477000005DC-351_634x468.jpg

Or
JTM-035009.jpg

Difficult one, yeah?

she is still slurring

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.heatworld.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.heatworld.com</a>

Now she's claiming that she was stitched up by "This Morning". Now while I don't doubt that TV programmes can be malevolent in their intent (particularly chat shows), did anyone force that attention seeking witch to go on the programme? And before you can say Max Clifford (he's her agent, isn't he?), my opinion of him is as low as it is of Ms Katona. He is a leech, living off the fame (?) of others. Plus, she could easily have said 'no' to him. God, I need to go for a lie down in a darkened room!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.