Kayky | On loan at Sparta Rotterdam (P19)

Hes gonna be one of those we loan out then sell for profit.

Nothing wrong with that of course, but ok the RW im way more excited next for Dire Mebude (Palmer has already made it with us imo, just needs time)

I think he will be involved in the first team this season in parts, he seems to be in all the first team training and from what little I have seen of him, his main problem has been strength, which hopefully as he gets older will improve.

I’m wrong with this lad I did say he wouldn’t make any first team football with us think he came on as a sub last season also pep has had him in and around the first team since last season plus his pace is like Sterling so maybe he can give us that bit of pace like Sterling did! He is an option

I’m wrong with this lad I did say he wouldn’t make any first team football with us think he came on as a sub last season also pep has had him in and around the first team since last season plus his pace is like Sterling so maybe he can give us that bit of pace like Sterling did! He is an option
So... you've never seen this kid play have you lol.

Anybody who has wouldn't make any claim to pace, he is probably the slowest winger at the academy right now, that includes the U18s.

So... you've never seen this kid play have you lol.

Anybody who has wouldn't make any claim to pace, he is probably the slowest winger at the academy right now, that includes the U18s.

I watched him a few times always seems quick to me but like a whippet he does have good skill

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.