Kayky | On loan at Sparta Rotterdam (P19)

Oh okey, thanks! Another CFG signing then. Sometimes its hard to keep track of them!

Regarding Kayky I think just that the club has made the decision to keep him at the club says how high they regard him. Expect to see more minutes from him during the next year!
For some reason it was reported as the CFG signing him which would be 3rd party ownership and therefore banned. Work permit issues seems to have forced the direct transfer to Troyes although I'm unsure how we've got Kayky in that case.

For some reason it was reported as the CFG signing him which would be 3rd party ownership and therefore banned. Work permit issues seems to have forced the direct transfer to Troyes although I'm unsure how we've got Kayky in that case.
Kayky played 60minutes in nearly all the copa lib. Games which had been moved into a tier 1 level comp. Cleared the WP points barrier by quite a bit in the end.

Metinho was injured before his move, not sure if he still is.

Kayky played 60minutes in nearly all the copa lib. Games which had been moved into a tier 1 level comp. Cleared the WP points barrier by quite a bit in the end.

Metinho was injured before his move, not sure if he still is.

Plus two under 16 appearances for Brazil. Metinho has made one senior appearance for fluminense, that's it.

Kayky appears to be starting for the Brasil Sub-20s vs Paraguay in about 15 mins at this live youtube feed:

Kayky appears to be starting for the Brasil Sub-20s vs Paraguay in about 15 mins at this live youtube feed:

He looks kind of mediocre in this game, he needs to stand out more to have any chance at City down the line, but don't think he will improve fast enough, other academy talents will eclipse him.

got yanked at HT, lost possession too many times I guess - ends up with an assist, blew 2 big chances to score

Did he play any of our pre-season? Do we think he will step up to the 1st team this season? There's a place on the RW.

Did he play any of our pre-season? Do we think he will step up to the 1st team this season? There's a place on the RW.
I'd be surprised if he's anywhere near the 1st team this coming season at least, he's not particularly stood out for us so far. Mahrez & Palmer have the right wing covered anyway.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.