Kayky | On loan at Sparta Rotterdam (P19)

Not really bothered by this, as he’s looked a bit off the pace whenever I’ve seen him, but still a bit surprised by the sheer number of players leaving this summer.

Just clearing the decks and making room for the next level down to play I think. I did wonder if it's to do with the change from U23s to U21s this season but can't see how that effects us.

We won't miss Kayky I'm afraid, good luck to the lad but he's certainly not got close to the hype he arrived with. Dire Mebude will take his place on the right with Borges terrifying defences on the left. The previous U16s who are stepping up to the U18s are possibly as good (potentially) if not better than the ones that are stepping up to the U21s. Just got to trust the process.

he needs a good loan season to get himself back on track at City. a mediocre loan spell and he will be sold on the cheap probably or back to Brazil...
"new" Neymar eh?

Never good enough for City .
Watched him in brasil looked great but you never know how they are going to turn out.
'Great'?

He looked like he had potential,but he was incredibly raw and very inconsistent.

As said,we had better in the EDS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.