KDB or David Silva?

We must have been watching a different player. He won games with club and country mate. One of a kind imo
I'm not questioning his contribution nor his ability, I'm saying he wasn't a player to grab a game by the scruff of the neck and win it, as for example Kompany against Leicester, Yaya in the FA cup semi final and KDB on a number of occasions

I'm not questioning his contribution nor his ability, I'm saying he wasn't a player to grab a game by the scruff of the neck and win it, as for example Kompany against Leicester, Yaya in the FA cup semi final and KDB on a number of occasions

Memories playing tricks on you pal cos I can think of a few straight off.

Immediately I can think back to Hull away & down to 10 men & a few others.

Silvas best trick was that he could almost become invisible & he played the crucial pass before the assist. You notice when he’s not there rather than when he is shows just how much he impacted the team. We are so lucky to have had both.

Memories playing tricks on you pal cos I can think of a few straight off.

Immediately I can think back to Hull away & down to 10 men & a few others.

Silvas best trick was that he could almost become invisible & he played the crucial pass before the assist. You notice when he’s not there rather than when he is shows just how much he impacted the team. We are so lucky to have had both.
your memory is obviously far better than mine :)

Spent over 24 hours and still can’t decide.

Will be relieved when we get the answer and I can start worrying about the Fulham game.

When is the winner announced?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.