KDB or David Silva?

Yaya for me
im-done-thrown-out.gif

Quite simply has KDB surpassed Dave as the best city player of all time? Be interested to get others takes but for me dave is still the best I’ve ever seen but kdb is getting closer
This is like which kid is your favourite or if you get home and your best mate is hanging out the back of your bird which one do you get rid of . On a side note do you have a spare ticket for the DMA'S at gorilla in June. Thanks in advance

A long time back there was poll on who should City's next capt after Ferna.

The poll won out with Dias! In my head I thought Dias isn't ready for the weight.

My pick was KdB because he wants to drive the team forward; it's inherent in his play. There were comments like 'he doesn't want the captain's band' but I saw it differently back then that he wants to be chosen and, at the time, there were other obvious leaders with time spent.

I still think, even more, that when Gundogan finally gives up the boots de Bruyne will be driving the team. That'll be one of his proudest achievements in our shirt.

He's simply superb.

A long time back there was poll on who should City's next capt after Ferna.

The poll won out with Dias! In my head I thought Dias isn't ready for the weight.

My pick was KdB because he wants to drive the team forward; it's inherent in his play. There were comments like 'he doesn't want the captain's band' but I saw it differently back then that he wants to be chosen and, at the time, there were other obvious leaders with time spent.

I still think, even more, that when Gundogan finally gives up the boots de Bruyne will be driving the team. That'll be one of his proudest achievements in our shirt.

He's simply superb.
Aké next I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.