KDB or David Silva?

Quite simply both together in the same team with Rodders being his imperial self behind them. The perfect midfield for me.

Quite simply both together in the same team with Rodders being his imperial self behind them. The perfect midfield for me.
We had peak David and Kev rotating at 8 and 10 for most of 2017/18 and the result was the greatest team in football history because no team will ever achieve 100 points again. Even this year's magnificent bunch will only just beat 90 points. We were blessed to have two of the world's greatest creative playmakers in our team at the same time. We will never see its like again.

Never thought it could happen that anyone would be better than Merlin but KDB wins that one. The stats back it up.

A young lad asked me out of blue at Arse game as he walked up aisle Erling or Sergio and I can't believe I said Erling, when Sergio has been our greatest striker. I think its just we are watching these gods at this moment and on cloud 9 with some of the performances. If he'd asked me and gave me time to think it would have to be Sergio as we would not be where we are without him and our other gods David and Vincent. This team hopefully will emulate what we have achieved before now and win the treble and become our greatest ever team.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.