KDB or David Silva?

They were completely different midfielders and complemented each other perfectly.

One has a silky touch and control of the ball like no other while the other could pass the ball better than anyone who has ever existed.

Lucky that both chose to play for us will leave it at that.

It’s Kev all day for me, a big moments player but at the same time very consistent, just an all round world class midfielder. Always in the reckoning for PFA player of the season, respected and admired by his fellow professionals, probably will be considered the best ever midfielder to play in the league by the time he’s finished.

Dave was superb and a joy to watch but not quite at KDB’s level.

bit off topic but i have to comment on Gundogan...For a while when he first arrived..I hated the guy..So poor and compounded by keeping Phil out the team...But to be honest he has completely won me over now.I think he is fantastic and in the top 3 best players for us this season..(Just my opinion dont forget)..Why on earth dont we give him his 2 year deal..I guarantee he wont just drop off having signed and will be just as good next season..So if he falters in the last year, so what??Whats his salary for one year in the overall scheme of things..When A. he would be great to have around and B.Can marshall our 'b' team in those early round cup games etc..Its an absolute no brainer for me..But just my opinion obviously.
Gundogan has never ever been "so poor".

Kev wins matches, for all his quality, Merlin wasn't one who could pull those performances out of his bag, so Kev for me
Silva won us shit loads of games as did dinho and rodri. People are obsessed with assists and goal stats.

Kdb is brilliant as was Silva. Silva was more consistent though so wins out.

Sergio was the best though.

No need to have a dig, not for a reaction at all….just my opinion.

I’m well aware of his medal haul and his fantastic contribution but don’t revere him like most of us.
In fairness if you think Silva wasn't as great as some think then you will get some comments on it. It's also odd not to revere a City player and say he made a fantastic contribution in the same sentence.

Yep , I have looked at the comments and now I think some guy who didn’t score i big goal ( apart from Hull away ) is better than than Kevin , thanks for embarrassing us again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.