KDB - Will he get a statue?

Does KdB deserve a statue..Indeed he does..loyalty, humility, longevity, decency and mostly an immense player.

I watched the Arsenal game and it I could not help but compare him to The King. The King edges him. This forum has actually at times criticised KdB, said when he was injured, Gundo and KdB do not work well, we play better without him.Now anyone who saw The King would never ever say that. Naming a stand after him possibly a step too far. I appreciate that many people aside us FOC's can not compare the two. I get that. But what I have seen this season is Pep adapt.Again. Now I would say he is the GOAT managers. He changed football in this country. Yep, he deserves a stand named after him. KdB has a couple more seasons in him at least and I really hope this team can get that final trophy as it is well deserved.. statue whatever the outcome, great bloke, great player...CTID.

Is there an argument now that he is the best PL player of all time? Or at the very least the best foreign PL player? I think Giggs & Shearer generally get named as the best PL players just because of longevity & obv for Giggs on the number of PLs he won. Henry usually gets the moniker for the best foreign player of all time, but he's already won more domestically than him. He's got the same number of player of season's and has been here for 8 seasons now, the same as Henry was at Arsenal. Giggs has 13 PL medals, obviously KDB will never hit that but he could take his assists record. I think he's in the running tbh.

I’d want him win a Balon d’Or. If any of us deserves it, KdB is.

Then thereafter, the White Stripes performs live with “Oh Kevin de Bruyne” chorus, and its verse line all rendition of KdB as having been pivotal for years.

Then thereafter, a statue at the Etihad, and another different statue of his on the empty space outside next to our National Football Museum.

Issue is how far do you go with it. I think there’s a few others that will be deserving by the time they finish too. Maybe a different type of memorial.

One million per cent he does the greatest midfielder of the Premier League era for me.

KDB is, in my opinion, the greatest player we have ever had, so given the bar we have set for statues absolutely deserves one. An added nice touch would be a statue that gets pinker as it gets hotter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.