KDB's Pace

He's still 99% staying at Wolfsburg
First offer was 25 million :-). Wolfburg have the ambition to become a topclub so they wouldn't sell KDB. I think Pep forced City to buy KDB for his arrival.
I hope Pep will bring Douglas Costa.

Speed of thought.

He has pace but is not fast.

Fantastic vision & always looking to pass forward. Sometimes it fails but the majority of times it works & on occasion it results in goal opportunities.

A truly wonderful player who will only get better.

He's deceptively good. Doesn't look like an athlete at all, not particularly quick or strong, but he is so clever and quick thinking that he is on another level. Unbelievable player.

Was Bell a better player ? Would be interested to hear those who watched City through the 60s and 70s as I did. For me Bell had just about everything and could play in almost any position.

Was Bell a better player ? Would be interested to hear those who watched City through the 60s and 70s as I did. For me Bell had just about everything and could play in almost any position.

For me, Bell was the best in his era. KDB is proving himself to be the best of his type in his era. In fact, he is quite unique - and presently, indispensable.
The 2 eras can't be compared, imho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.