KDB's Pace

He is unbelievable. Long strides when he sees space, legs it into space, doesn't look particularly quick but you notice quick young defenders legging it back don't catch him before that devastating pass to a team mate through on goal. What a player.

He has re-kindled our ability to counter-attack quickly. The slow, boring build-up has suddenly become a thing of the past. It is this wider impact on the team that sets him apart as a special player.

Was Bell a better player ? Would be interested to hear those who watched City through the 60s and 70s as I did. For me Bell had just about everything and could play in almost any position.

You simply can't compare them, Bell was head and shoulders above anything we had seen at that time, he played in muddy, snowy and sodden pitches.... not the Axmister they play on today. Bell will always be the best in my view and never will a play with that integrity and passion grace our carpets again.

Anyone saying De Bruyne is just a quick thinker and doesn't have much pace, watch Aguero's first goal again. Baba Rahman, the guy who outran Navas a couple of times, couldn't keep up with him.

Not saying De Bruyne's quicker than Navas or Baba Rahman but he definitely has a surprising amount of speed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.