KDB's Pace

I remember him,in the last WC,& if i said he played the same or even slightly better than on Saturday would be very close.
This lad will be talked about like some off the greats off the game..(Gerry Creaney)lol

One saw Gerry drink 3 pints of Guinness on a Thursday afternoon in the Salutaion pub in Hulme. 48 hours before a home game. Cant understand why he looked slow.

One saw Gerry drink 3 pints of Guinness on a Thursday afternoon in the Salutaion pub in Hulme. 48 hours before a home game. Cant understand why he looked slow.

HaHa..use to call him Gerry gum-shield Creaney,But seeing how he sweated during training i bet it was more than 3 pints most days

would love to find those posts from 2 or 3 months ago saying he is not interested in away games and a disappointing signing.............

there are some numpties

14mf41v.png

I think the one thing that KDB is good at is he knows where to run to. On that first goal it's obvious that if he just goes straight (red arrow), Baba would eventually catch up to him. Notice that the direction he runs to is straight into Baba's front (blue arrow) as to cut him off, Baba had to stop for a milisecond and that's where the separation comes from.

Link to the video:

I could watch that time and time again. Brilliant counter attacking goal and will give many managers nightmares

14mf41v.png

I think the one thing that KDB is good at is he knows where to run to. On that first goal it's obvious that if he just goes straight (red arrow), Baba would eventually catch up to him. Notice that the direction he runs to is straight into Baba's front (blue arrow) as to cut him off, Baba had to stop for a milisecond and that's where the separation comes from.

Link to the video:

A smarter defender would have just taken him out, accepted the yellow card and got on with the game.

I think with there's still a defender there between them and the goal. He probably thought he would be covered.

Even so, it's a 2v2 high danger counter-attack, you can bet your house that if Mourinho was on the touch line, he'd have been shouting "TAKE HIM OUUT!" as they ran past.

Even so, it's a 2v2 high danger counter-attack, you can bet your house that if Mourinho was on the touch line, he'd have been shouting "TAKE HIM OUUT!" as they ran past.
Fair point. Makes us think what Hiddink must've said or not said at that time.

I think he's fast because he's an exceptionally strong runner and he doesn't really lose speed over long distances.

He reminds me of someone like Steven Gerrard when he's running with the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.