KDB's Pace

Can you imagine this kid when he hits his prime?!

I think we all see the difference between playing KDB in a disciplined winger role and now playing him as a free-roaming central attacker. He's just fantastic!

He covers ground so quickly. For the second goal against Chelsea, after that sublime first touch which took 2 defenders out of the attack, he seemed to be in the Chelsea half in just a few strides. He's in such control of the ball it amazes me.

The guy is unbelievable, it goes to show how much we missed him, as now he's back we look much more clinical and sharp in the final 3rd.

Not quite at our very very best but as close as you could get on Saturday, and it's down to KdB, and Nasri, offering us that composure on the ball and ability to make things happen.

It gives me confidence that we'll get the job done and comfortably secure a CL spot for next season. Another 6 points this week will do nicely ahead of Madrid next week, and we've got every chance with Kev back fit and firing.

Still buzzing off his role in the 2nd goal against Chelsea, the skill to take those 2 players out of the game on the edge of his own box and set up a goal. It's as good as it gets.

Some people might see him as lazy on defense, but I see him as being smart with his energy. If he went all out on defense, there would be no energy left for those counter attacking runs.

I believe he will win Ballon Dor at least once in his career I really do.
I hope he brings Belgium a trophy or 2 as well, truly cement himself as this generation's Zidane!

He is still in the running for this year even. If City somehow manage to win CL and he takes Belgium far in the Euro's he could be a contender this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.